PDA

View Full Version : One Free Respec in Update Please

DeltaKain
01-08-2013, 02:08 PM
I recently started playing AL and upon reading the Update History I saw that Respecs were free. Now I'm not saying that they should be free but as it is now I can't ever respec because it costs Silver (which I unwisely spent on revives as being new sometimes causes these things...).

I think it would be fair to all new AL players who like me started after this update and for future AL players to be allowed this free respec as after getting to know the game better you see how you want to put stat points and skill points.

Also in addition to this maybe have a respec in the future for not just silver coins but maybe some really high amount of gold. I can't think of a suggestion for this as I am new and have not really explored farming as much as others have as yet.

Please no flaming or talking me down. It's just an idea I had after reading the update history... If it's not possible then so be it...

Thanks! :D

Vystirch
01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
I recently started playing AL and upon reading the Update History I saw that Respecs were free. Now I'm not saying that they should be free but as it is now I can't ever respec because it costs Silver (which I unwisely spent on revives as being new sometimes causes these things...).

I think it would be fair to all new AL players who like me started after this update and for future AL players to be allowed this free respec as after getting to know the game better you see how you want to put stat points and skill points.

Also in addition to this maybe have a respec in the future for not just silver coins but maybe some really high amount of gold. I can't think of a suggestion for this as I am new and have not really explored farming as much as others have as yet.

Please no flaming or talking me down. It's just an idea I had after reading the update history... If it's not possible then so be it...

Thanks! :D

They add a free respec session after every lvl cap and changing/adding of skills. At the next cap raise or the release of PvP is when you will see this free session of respec. And yes there should be one free respec per caracter, but I thought there already was.

Wizard_Mike
01-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Yeah, respecs were only free because they introduced passives into the game. Whenever big changes to the skill system are added, they will make respecs free for a short time so players can adjust to the changes.

Don't worry that you missed out, or anything. You'll see the same thing again in the future, as Vystirch said.