PDA

View Full Version : what if this happens.....

miistic
01-08-2013, 02:26 PM
what happens if u randomly get reported for no reason but u didnt know you got reported just wondering cuz ive seen some ppl just reporting other ppl for no reason does that mean they get banned?

Zeus
01-08-2013, 02:36 PM
If you did nothing wrong but got reported, you will not be banned. Basically, follow the TOS and you have nothing to worry about.

False reports are harmful only to the person guilty of false reporting, as each report is reviewed thoroughly before a decision is made.

miistic
01-08-2013, 02:40 PM
ok thx just wondering if i ever got reported randomly

miistic
01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
or get :single_eye:

Zeus
01-08-2013, 02:52 PM
ok thx just wondering if i ever got reported randomly

No worries :)

Now you can let your mind be at rest. :)

razerfingers
01-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Nah someone reported a name i had in SL i didnt get banned and it never got changed

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

C o k e
01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
If you did nothing wrong but got reported, you will not be banned. Basically, follow the TOS and you have nothing to worry about.

False reports are harmless and are actually can have consequences to the person guilty of false reporting, as each report is reviewed thoroughly before a decision is made.

You might wanna re-word that last sentence Apollo. ;)

Multibird
01-08-2013, 11:05 PM

False reports are harmful only to the person guilty of false reporting, as each report is reviewed thoroughly before a decision is made.
^^^