01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Hello,

My current skills are -
- skyward smash 3/5
- windmill 3/5
- chest splitter 1/5
- juggernaut 2/5
- axe throw 1/5

I am looking for suggestions or opinions on how this can be developed in the best way for further levels.

Thanks in advance.

Raxin
01-08-2013, 04:04 PM
o_O 5 skills
Start there bro

Vystirch
01-08-2013, 04:05 PM
o_O 5 skills
Start there bro

Yah you only want 4skills and full str passive start there

Motherless
01-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Top two posts are right, stick with 4 skills and use the rest of your skill points for passive skills - preferably might. Also, if you want to a concise answer, then could you be more specific about "best"? I mean, that doesn't leave a lot of room for speculation. Best for damage? Best for support? Best for dancing the macarena?

Yojd
01-09-2013, 01:57 AM
I tried axe throw and didn't like it. That's why I have 5 skills when I should have 4. I have passive STR 1/5 too.

Which one is best for damage -
- upgrade skyward smash to 4/5
- upgrade windmill to 4/5
- upgrade chest splitter to 2/5
- upgrade juggernaut to 3/5
- upgrade passive STR to 2/5

Also in general, which one is better for warrior (damage)? Going for full (5/5) on passive STR or some other skills?

Destructible
01-09-2013, 01:58 AM
I am looking for suggestions or opinions on how this can be developed in the best way for further levels.

Assuming that by further levels you mean PvE combat, then it would be wise to get rid of Axe Throw, Juggernaut and Chest Splitter. Get in a Vengeful Blood and Horn of Renew instead. Vengeful Blood should be maxed, while Horn Of Renew should have the buff duration increase and invincibility shield upgraded. The rest of the points, as stated, could be useful in passive skills like Might. By now you should have four awesome, loaded, decked out skills lock-and-loaded!

But then again, since you're looking ahead to 'further levels', maybe a stand-by skill as a luxury could be afforded, as higher levels mean more skill points to spend. (Weee!) It would also be handy to be able to switch skill builds when the situation demands.

Which one is best for damage -
- upgrade skyward smash to 4/5
- upgrade windmill to 4/5
- upgrade chest splitter to 2/5
- upgrade juggernaut to 3/5
- upgrade passive STR to 2/5

Also in general, which one is better for warrior (damage)? Going for full (5/5) on passive STR or some other skills?

As i said in my post, Vengeful Blood is extremely useful and is a must-have. (especially since you're going for damage, Vengeful Blood gives a nice damage and critical boost) And to add in, leave windmill's 'snare' empty, since snare doesn't really do much when you're faced against mass mobs.

Yojd
01-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks! How can I get rid of skills? Is it possible to leave some skills and take others with those points (please don't tell me "you need platinum"). What about passives? Any readjustment possible there?

Aside: Just curious, at what level do we get more than 1 skill point?

Destructible
01-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Thanks! How can I get rid of skills? Is it possible to leave some skills and take others with those points (please don't tell me "you need platinum"). What about passives? Any readjustment possible there?

Aside: Just curious, at what level do we get more than 1 skill point?

Unfortunately, there is NO way to change your skills without using platinum :( But don't worry! Because when the new pvp update comes out this month,

Look for PvP to go live later this month.

respecs will be free all around, as the devs had stated. You get more than 1 skill point after level 2.

akulah
01-11-2013, 12:37 AM
What best passive to be add for warrior...

Destructible
01-12-2013, 04:57 AM
What best passive to be add for warrior...

Might.

Kenoon
01-12-2013, 08:55 AM
For Damage & survivality, I used to use:

Skyward Smash (learn increase range, damage, stun)
Windmill (learn increase range, damage, duration)
Vengeful blood (learn all 4 skills, always charge this buff)
Horn of Renew (without learning taunt, just add duration)
5 skill points to Might for Passive

Total 20 skill points at Lv21.
Brainless spamming build without Mana issue
High damage output.
Can wear any type of gears or full damage setup.
Healing from HOR.
MP regen with boosted damage, health, critical rate from Vengeful blood.

Ultimately you need to understand Warrior's role.
Many warriors want to deal high damage for forgo tanking but unfortunately not in current case.
Hopefully STS release specific class types in future so Warrior can choose to go damage or tanking path.