PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Vanity

Melodicdeath
01-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Valentines Day will be the next major holiday, which means sts has an opportunity to allow cupid to hit AL :) I'm curious to know if there will be special edition Valentines Day vanity sets and items to be had.....what do you think these hypothetical vanity sets should look like and what kind of weapons should there be? This is your chance to have fun and be creative! Contribute drawings and sketches here and perhaps we can inspire sts to use some of them for ideas!

Rare
01-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Ohhh much like Vampires don't celebrate Christmas...

I don't know if Arlorians love. Cupid may not have a place here.

Edit: I kid I kid. Would be nice to see. Wonder if we'll see an update for it. I would like to see a bow that shoots arrows with big heart tips.

Melodicdeath
01-08-2013, 05:47 PM
I suspect they will make the mages look ridiculous...I have a sneaking suspicion I may be running around arlor in a red thong and cupid wings lol...I hope not :0. I do like your idea for a bow however :)

Bless
01-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Well. They should make some event items (both vanity and droppable weapons, Rogue weapon= cupid bow and arrow). Now this event should not have like cupids jumping outta boxes that drop some greenish dull gear like the christmas "event". It didnt really feel much like christmas but I guess even devs need a holiday :P.

Lowlyspy
01-08-2013, 05:59 PM
I don't know if Arlorians love. Cupid may not have a place here.
But what about all of our beloved Karin?! D:

Anyone else notice she gets around a LOT?

Edit- meh, forgot how to do the spoiler tag from my phone :p

Vystirch
01-08-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm hoping for a wedding gown for rogues and a tux for war and Mage. Quite a few weddings have happened in my guild it would be awesome to have the outfits for it :)

Wizard_Mike
01-08-2013, 06:19 PM
I suspect they will make the mages look ridiculous...I have a sneaking suspicion I may be running around arlor in a red thong and cupid wings lol...I hope not :0. I do like your idea for a bow however :)

The first thing I thought of when i saw the thread title was sorcerers running around dressed like big heart shaped boxes of chocolates, lol.

Melodicdeath
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Lol I would TOTALLY sport a box of chocolate, its appropriate after all cuz I'm so sweet wink* Lowly, that's true Karin may have us running around doing a love note quest of some sort ;) hopefully we reap good rewards! And V.....yup we could certainly use some nice attire :)

Fyrce
01-08-2013, 06:53 PM
My sorcerer could be a giant red heart!!!

Vystirch
01-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Here is a Tux for a Mage: :p
http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u653/Vystirch/image-25_zps2cd3fd06.jpg

Wiress
01-10-2013, 01:19 AM
And what about Kermut and his princess? They should make extra quest with them.

Destructible
01-10-2013, 01:35 AM
The bow idea is sick! Plus some kind of lovey-dovey pet or something..maybe a pet Cupid! :D Shoots pink, love arrows as animation and has an arcane ability that puts the enemy to sleep for like, 3 seconds.

Anyone else notice how the rogues have Karin too? :/

Patricks
01-10-2013, 01:42 AM

Anyone else notice how the rogues have Karin too? :/

Well rogue is a human so thats ok. People like who they like, but Karin with sorcerer is straight up bestiality.

Rare
01-10-2013, 09:37 AM

THAT's not love. That's something else!

Rare
01-10-2013, 09:38 AM

Yes! For every event they should release some goofy costume for our sorcerors.

Like a giant truffle or heart shaped candy box.

Astrocat
01-10-2013, 12:36 PM

That would look so great.

Melodicdeath
01-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Whatever they come up with for V day, rest assured us mages are going to look ridiculous :P Im getting married that day ( to a rouge, wink*) So hopefully the fiance has a sense of humour if I roll into the ceremony in a red thong with chocolates LOL