PDA

View Full Version : Not gaining XP or Gold!

Panik
04-24-2010, 12:16 PM
When I am playing I am not gaining any xp or gold. Everyone around me is but I do not. Also when I am by myself I don't get xp or gold either. My xp bar has not moved in some time. I'm a lvl 18, character name Panik.

_ck
04-24-2010, 12:36 PM
If you're playing Dark Forest level 18 is the highest you can get. If you want to keep leveling up, buy the next map pack.

Can't say why you aren't getting gold though.. You should still get gold.

Splurd
04-24-2010, 02:53 PM
I've noticed a distinct lack of gold for me. In dungeons like mini maze (I was lvl 25, getting exp)

Reaper
04-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah, I recommend re-installing the app to be honest.

Splurd
04-24-2010, 04:12 PM

did that... fix it?

Panik
04-24-2010, 05:44 PM
If you're playing Dark Forest level 18 is the highest you can get. If you want to keep leveling up, buy the next map pack.

Can't say why you aren't getting gold though.. You should still get gold.

I have the next map pack, shouldn't I be able to gain xp in any level since I purchased it. Lame if I can't keep getting xp in lower levels even though I purchased the map pack that is required to move forward. Buying the latest map pack required to move to the next level should also allow me to play previous levels and still gain xp.

_ck
04-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Read this post:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?759-Level-Cap-%28explicit-and-implicit%29-aka-quot-I-can-t-get-any-more-XP!-quot

Reaper
04-24-2010, 05:54 PM
I have the next map pack, shouldn't I be able to gain xp in any level since I purchased it. Lame if I can't keep getting xp in lower levels even though I purchased the map pack that is required to move forward. Buying the latest map pack required to move to the next level should also allow me to play previous levels and still gain xp.

As Someone once said:

The God that steps on an Ant should gain no Exp

:P

Splurd
04-25-2010, 03:02 AM
Doesnt solve the or Gold part, which is afflicting me.

Splurd
04-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Doesnt solve the or Gold part, which is afflicting me.

Well I just realised it was only affecting maps which are additional dungeon. Like The skeleton Cult Crypts, The kings forest, the magic castle, Mega maze mash up, and frozen crossroads.

fusioncon
04-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Well I just realised it was only affecting maps which are additional dungeon. Like The skeleton Cult Crypts, The kings forest, the magic castle, Mega maze mash up, and frozen crossroads.

noticed the same, recent run through king's forest, not a single piece of gold dropped from mobs or chests, no potions, no "normal" equipment loot. did get a nice purple wand 17 levels aboce me though. interesting drop tables for this map, maybe by design?

Suffocation
04-26-2010, 03:52 AM

This will solve nothing, considering the character files are server side.
And there is no way a file could have been corrupt, or the game would not launch.

Also one observation I have made, the more people in a party
the more gold and drops there are.