PDA

View Full Version : about account

Bejo
01-08-2013, 10:03 PM
I log in to the game with my gmail account, is there possible to change it to be sts account?

j0rdantran
01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Uhm... Logging into the game with your email is your sts account

Vystirch
01-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Uhm... Logging into the game with your email is your sts account

Yes gmail is a sts account just like FB is a sts account. So that is your account.

Bejo
01-09-2013, 03:12 AM
yeah i know it, but well, i can explain it properly in english. I have others account but registered in sts (not gmail) so i can use different password with its email password. when i log in with gmail account that use my gmail password that little risk since i use android phone and the password save by sistem, when i tap "log in with gmail" that directly log in with out ask my password ( there is no option to save or not the password, it just save otomatically). Some times my friends borrow my phone for play game, its a risk if they accidently open my account. So what i mean is change "log in with gmail" to normal account that registered in sts like my others account. for additional info when i try log in with my gmail account id to "log in via email" that say there is no sts account with that email. i hope you understand with that since i still learning english.