PDA

View Full Version : why was I Banned.

huckjam
01-08-2013, 11:43 PM
earlier i was playing for like 4 hours straight i am an officer in our guild someone asked the question if mana stat points make it regenerate faster and i responded "I think that it only affects the amount of mana not the regen" or something along these lines but in pretty sure this was the exact response and i got banned for 7 days. I have no way of finding out why i was banned because obviously this string of text is not inappropriate and im 27 years old and an officer in a guild of mature people im not a foul mouthed 10 year old i help others all the time and have never even done anything that would even be considered borderline inappropriate let alone bannable. Yet i was banned, help this sucks i spend money on this game i just had open heart surgery this was what i was doing to pass the time. any help would be great thanks.

Fyrce
01-08-2013, 11:56 PM
email support or tap that SUPPORT button just above this.

Lowlyspy
01-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Only thing I can imagine is the chat filter REALLY didn't like you using "that it." The filter often blurs out the last three letters of that phrase because apparently tit is foul language.

Pardon my foul language :p

grunt226
01-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Only thing I can imagine is the chat filter REALLY didn't like you using "that it." The filter often blurs out the last three letters of that phrase because apparently tit is foul language.

Pardon my foul language :p

What I find funny is that there are people running around with names like "asshat" and other names that would easily get you a chat ban or worse.

razerfingers
01-09-2013, 08:37 PM
I was trying to chat the other day.. and saw some normal words had half or 3 letters that turned into *'s im stuff confused as hell...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Patricks
01-09-2013, 09:45 PM
They prefer you say 'regeneration' instead of 'regen' so they banned you.

Piosidon
01-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Could've been something else you've said

Delphina
01-09-2013, 10:44 PM
We do not discuses bans on the forums.
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20428617-i-ve-been-banned-help