PDA

View Full Version : INT mage or Paladin

Jsaieagle
09-21-2010, 04:29 AM
I want to discuss if a full int mage, a 145int (rest go to dex) mage and a Paladin (145str and the rest go to int), which one would be the best for PvP :confused:

Full INT Mage
Has the highest damage but the crtical, hit % and the armor is low........

145 INT Mage
Has high damage, solved the problems of low critical and hit % but... suffering from low armor

145 STR Mage
They are so called Paladin, with high armor like bear does! Holding a lance or even spear can kill within seconds but usually their skill damage is low and they have very low crtical and hit%

So which one would you choose for PvP?

**ps. By the way, I have just raised a new mage and the name is Magejoe :cool:

KingFu
09-21-2010, 04:47 AM
Well, it's your choice for gear, how you wanna play, and your skill set up, also, please don't double post threads on the forums, we have enough spamming and 1 thread is enough :)

Raxie
09-21-2010, 05:08 AM
a paladin would have been the obvious choice for pvp but because of the new skill update, i'm not so sure. i haven't yet played any good int mages since the new update. but i would still say paladin!
no need to post the same thread in two different sections.

GaZz
09-21-2010, 05:28 AM
Play whatever you want as long as you remember to play as part of a team. I see more and more pallys who think all they need to do is melee attack and never use their skills.

Newsflash. Skill combinations offer compound damage which = faster killing.

erm yeh... missed the PvP part... my eyes read PvE

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-21-2010, 05:46 AM
Its basically, your choice I but I like the full INT or just str my personal faavs :)

InGameSupport/
Wbto

Jsaieagle
09-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks guy, I will try switching to pally... so i should put 145 strength, how about the rests? Dex or Int?

BTW, I have closed the same thread at Mage dicussion.

Jsaieagle / Magejoe

KingFu
09-22-2010, 04:32 AM
Thanks guy, I will try switching to pally... so i should put 145 strength, how about the rests? Dex or Int?

BTW, I have closed the same thread at Mage dicussion.

Jsaieagle / Magejoe

For pvp, I would go 142 str, the rest dex.

jonboy
09-22-2010, 04:35 AM
For pve though get min str for gear then play with int and dex till you have enuff dex for 100% hit with gear and stuff the rest into int. Helps to have a few respecs handy till u figure out the right ratio.

Jsaieagle
09-22-2010, 06:38 AM
Thanks so much!! :)