PDA

View Full Version : Be a Team Player aka There is No "I " in TEAM

Ripkord
01-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Ok let's get this out front. Ive got a lot to learn in Pvp. I'm not great. BUT, I'm a TEAM player. I'll gladly take advise and listen to other more experienced players. And, for the most part the advise from these players has helped me immensely.

But this isn't about me. It's about a certain kind of player I keep running across lately.

The Revenge Player aka The Revenge Killer

This player thinks of nothing more than trying to kill aspecific player througout the entire course of the game. In doing so, they don't respond to TEAM requests for support or participate in TEAM strategy. Ultmately, from my experience, the TEAM that ends up with this player loses the majority or all of their matches.

Why do Revenge Killers TEAM lose?

Because the Revenge Player is so intent trying to find that one specific player to kill for the ENTIRE GAME, the opposing TEAM, with all of its players working TOGETHER, are able to get the 3 goals needed to win.

Let me give a perfect example, with the names of the 2 offending players that I see doing this regularly.

I was playing a CTF match with some other players, and 2 players weren't happy with me apparently. They teamed up on me throughout their entire participation, which was 4 games. They killed me a lot. These are two supposedly superior player, but it took both of them to kill me. Yep, little old me! Lmao!
The result? Their TEAM lost all 4 matches because they were always 2 players short.
Not only that, but while they were wasting their time trying to find me, I was able to score 3 times in 4 matches, and I was able to kill both of them a total of 5 times in 4 matches (yes I counted) and I'm proud of that.

Don't become this kind of player. You're only diminishing the CTF experience for others who are there to play as a TEAM. If I see that you're regularly Revenge Killing I'll gladly tell other pvp players and guilds who you are so they can watch out for you.

Remember: There is no "I" in TEAM!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting all you enthusiastic DL pvp players in battle!!!

JENGA BABY!!!
Ripkord IGN Arascien

Skeokateva
01-09-2013, 12:55 PM
This would be more effective if you try to not single ppl out and remove names, just my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Ripkord
01-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Well those are the two that do it most to me. I'm just openly informing dedicated pvp players of their actions.
Thanks for the advise.

Unknowable
01-09-2013, 05:26 PM
This would be more effective if you try to not single ppl out and remove names, just my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Well those are the two that do it most to me. I'm just openly informing dedicated pvp players of their actions.
Thanks for the advise.

Agreed .. Because you really don't need to say names (It like your trying 2 make them look bad ..)

Ripkord
01-09-2013, 05:43 PM
After getting some good advise I've deleted the names of the players. Pm me for additional info. Thanks guys.

vidarr666
01-10-2013, 01:25 AM
damn! i missed out on the names! lol.

as for your post. Bravo mate! you handled yourself better than i wouldve in that situation. well done!

and uh, names please? jks! but yeah seriously names please.

Cheers!

grigorse
05-17-2013, 11:10 AM
wow you are right. it's happening with me the same they killed me i reborn they kill again. and when i ask please help me to understand what am i doing wrong, skills powers no body helping me. after i found out tht my health was to low and attack was to high. still i cant play good enough. but 1 day i will. thanks