PDA

View Full Version : Help with Build

MageMaster
01-09-2013, 06:10 AM
how should i make my stats , im thinking of making 2 int 2 str 1 dex (i am pve) and sometimes 3 str 2 int

is it gd plz help

Chickenrunnn
01-11-2013, 07:04 PM
3str 2 dex i think :) why would u want int xD

XghostzX
01-12-2013, 03:20 PM

Using spells for a Rhino consume lots of mana. Int is actually reasonable, in a different perspective.

Caiahar
01-12-2013, 07:36 PM

Using spells for a Rhino consume lots of mana. Int is actually reasonable, in a different perspective.
Yeah. The original build for paladind was str and int. I did some with auto leveling and the stats for lvl for 4 was something like 16 str and 8 int.

Prack
01-14-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm leaning more towards 2 str 2 dex 1 int. INT increases damage a little bit and adds a lot of mana. This class can chug mana pots like no other.

Fusionstrike
01-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm leaning more towards 2 str 2 dex 1 int. INT increases damage a little bit and adds a lot of mana. This class can chug mana pots like no other.

I can see where you're comi g from, yet I'm not so sure int is the way to go. Once you get to 50 with cyber gear and definitely the 60 sets, your gear will give enough M/s regen not to need any more from int. at least that's what I've found with my rhino. I converted to str/dex build with no int and have had more mana than I could possibly use. Unless you're seeing a big boost in skill performance from int or don't have gear to give you mana regen, I don't see what advantage int is bringing. Am I missing something here?

Xgaren
01-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Early on INT can help you equip some things with nice mana regen (doll shields/rings) but other than getting to that first point of M/s INT is worthless on a Paladin surprisingly. Put Strength for your gear and Dexterity to increase your awful hit rate.

spacetimer
01-20-2013, 01:17 PM
need help with build for all classes ranger , paladin , archer , mage , warrior pls help