PDA

View Full Version : Infernal Assault Proc

parnasofication
01-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Trollbane has trollbane proc, vorpal shows with the buff, pit sword appears with heat burst, but with infernal the proc doesn't show. EVER. I've been using this weapon for almost 3 weeks now, and I don't think I've ever seen the proc notification appear. Either it activates but doesn't show, or doesn't activate at all. If it does activate, and just doesn't show, please fix it. It's important to know when the enemy has 25% reduction in armor.

moonway03
01-09-2013, 09:28 AM
It isnt a proc,so no need to show if enemy has been implemented by 25%defense reduction

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Wizard_Mike
01-09-2013, 03:24 PM
It isnt a proc,so no need to show if enemy has been implemented by 25%defense reduction

Well, it's a proc, it's just not a buff. It will put a debuff on your target, so look for a little red icon popping up over your target. That's the only indication you'll get that it happened, other than seeing your hits land for a little more.

parnasofication
01-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Oh Really? Its not a proc? No need to show if enemy has been implemented by 25% reduction in armor? Why the heck not? Of all the weapon passives, it's right up there with vorpal where you need to know if the "passive" activates so you can time your skills better. It debuffs the enemy, which will benefit everyone in the party, so AGAIN, WHY THE HECK NOT?

Wizard_Mike
01-10-2013, 11:19 PM
It works just like every other debuff in the games does. When the target gets a debuff, you'll see a red circle with an icon pop up over his head. The icon indicates what type of debuff it is (shield for armor, foot for run speed, etc.).