PDA

View Full Version : Chest Splitter OR Skyward Smash?

Wowsome
01-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Please advise on which one to go for - Chest Splitter OR Skyward Smash? OR which one would be better in what aspect? This is the last skill because only 4 are allowed at a time. My current build is

Skills
- Windmill 1/5
- Vengeful Blood 1/5
- Horn Of Renew 1/5
Passive
- Might 2/5

moonway03
01-09-2013, 09:26 AM
If your up to aoe build,go for skyward
If tank/aggro put chest splitter (put staggering blow to interrupt enemy skills windups)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Rasittt
01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
sick of these topics seriously..do some reading

Destructible
01-10-2013, 12:41 AM
^ Whatever moonway just said. But i'd like to add in something, that is in my opinion, Skyward Smash is a little better then Chest Splitter, because:
1. This isn't confirmed, but for me, Skyward Smash has a larger AoE range when positioned properly. Try out the attack angles yourself and you'll find out :)
2. Mobility. Skyward Smash is exceptionally useful when having to say, leap to the end of a Watchers Tomb, or hauntlet, thus giving you a better record. It's also useful in towns. Not to mention leaping forth ahead from your other partied overexcited-mages-or-rogues makes it easier for you to hold the aggro. (Some mages or rogues lose their cool sometimes and just run in front to tank. Gets annoying overtime)

arcaneboss1997
01-11-2013, 02:36 PM
I would go for skyward smash, much better than chest splitter and handy for leaping distances.

Nnaziza
01-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Skyward Smash

Vainkid
01-18-2013, 01:17 AM
I've the same thought too

Currently:
Chest splitter
Horn of renew
Vengeful
Windmill

i get chest splitter because of its spammabilities and cancelling channeling spell of bosses however after new patch release, CS no longer distrupt channeling spell hence i'm looking to replace it with Skyward smash. Whats your opinion?