PDA

View Full Version : content idea

Dip
09-21-2010, 07:52 AM
well just an idea.. not sure if its in forum already but just thought it would be fun..

develop a super map which has tough mobs in it.. ie more bosses but tougher .... make each person pay 1 platinum each time they enter...cap at say 3 times a day... the reason for cap is so that it doesnt ruin the game by just using real money... and each player has a fair chance at / (a decent chance) of obtaining some good items.

When in this map, there is a higher chance of obtaining rare items.. not a must drop but perhaps higher level of drop rate / special items / headgear / or items only obtainable through this map.

however make it so that only up to certain levels can enter each area. ie maps for lvl 15 , lvl 25, lvl 35, lvl 45.

im not saying this in the spirit of letting ppl spend money to obtain items.. but spending minuscle amount of platinum point to have a more challenging map but also more rewarding.. also the requirement is to have at least a team of 5..

Banned
09-21-2010, 08:01 AM
Do yourself a favor, buy Frozen Nightmare.

Arterra
09-21-2010, 10:17 AM
amount of times you may enter a certain dungeon, with new dungeon loot? I want to at least see that once. would be most expensive loot ever.

BeardedBear
09-21-2010, 10:39 AM
I won't pay plat for good items.

Royce
09-21-2010, 12:19 PM
This would essentially be like charging plat for the best items. The devs have said that you can't buy your way into the best gear in this game, and that's a good thing. Elite dungeons (like Frozen Nightmare) do this same sort of thing only better.

Snakespeare
09-21-2010, 12:42 PM
... however make it so that only up to certain levels can enter each area. ie maps for lvl 15 , lvl 25, lvl 35, lvl 45.

I completely agree. It is only natural to use the most powerful thing you can, so limit the entry level.

FWIW, there is already one "elite" campagin, but it's a misnomer. Anyone can go there with a level 45 (even though the drops are level 30) and beat up on the "elite" monsters, and they boot you if you take a character of the same level as the drops. So, it's not really elite. It's slow and you die a few times, but not really hard.