PDA

View Full Version : Windmore Tavern Bard's Tale Glitched

Motherless
01-09-2013, 01:27 PM
For the last two days I have only been able to finish the first part of the Bard's Tale in Windmore's Tavern. After I had completed the first quest, a silver "?" appears over the bard, and when I click on him, he tells me that I should come back tomorrow for further tales. I only have this issue on my mage, which is the second character on my account of 3 characters. My main, Attempted, has no issues with finishing all 4 of the bard's tales.

I would greatly appreciate a developer's input as to why this is. I would also love to hear fellow AL players who have had this problem and have had it resolved in some way, and if not, please post a similar experience so this potential issue might be fixex.

Thank you for your time and effort!

Yours Truly,

Attempted

Wizard_Mike
01-09-2013, 03:16 PM
That's odd. What level is your sorcerer? Perhaps the second quest (companions canticle, I believe it's called) has a level requirement.

You didn't mention if you have been able to do that one on your sorcerer in the past, so that was my first thought.

iacito
01-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Go to quests in your menu, look for the companion canticle quest, if you find it click go to and it should work. If you don't, then it's a bug.
P.S: This has most likely been caused by you taking the quest with your inventory full.