PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my paladin

Embold
09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
I have a paladin that is level 20, he is great in pvp but when it comes to to pve i die way to fast. i am at 58 strength, 44 dex, 11 int. I have maxed heal and lightning so far with one into fire storm 2 in ice storm 1 in mana shield 2 in drain life and one in both debuffs.

I also think i might be ahead of where i should be i am level 20 with 14/18 at Balefort Castle is this to far along for my level?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers :)

Royce
09-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Paladins are not true tanks, and while explosive enought to do well in PvP, are not great at soaking up damage, and really do best working behind a real tank. You want to make sure to max out your survival skills (Heal, Weakness and BOV), and try to find a slightly longer range weapon that will allow you to stand behind the tank. Melee weapons with extra range include 2-hand swords, spears, tridents, hammers, etc. When playing, don't stand toe to toe with bosses or huge groups of mobs for too long, just buff with BOV (you will learn it soon), fight for 12 seconds, then back out and use your AOE to attack.