PDA

View Full Version : how do you deal with rushers?

Caiahar
01-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Hi guys. Lately in pvp, ive been experiencing many rushers. can you guys tell me how i should deal with them.

Flawless
01-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Reverse psychology

Muslim
01-09-2013, 11:52 PM
Depends on what level your talking about. Kinda hard to determine if you geting rushed at lvl 1, or lvl 76, please be specific.

TEOKILLO
01-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Simple; rush or be rushed

Muslim
01-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Simple; rush or be rushed

Uh...invalid,LOL
Obviously you have no experience in antirushing -.-

Hadesofshadow
01-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Uh...invalid,LOL

kill someone

now you cannot be rushed by them

obviously you have no experience in common sense

Ladylove
01-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Poop on them.

Urqui
01-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Poop on them.

Not very lady like of you:p but made me giggle:o

I'd suggest to better your pvp skills asking around & rush back:) Ffa is fun sometimes

Muslim
01-10-2013, 12:44 AM
Ok take it easy sonic.
First of all your telling me that common sense is when you read peoples minds and determine if there rushing you or not and unleashing your sonic the hedgehog skills on them and end up getting farmed for life? That's not common sense... That uncommon stupidity. You obviousy uncovered your unexperienced "logic" self... I gotta tell ya... Your unique in your own silly way :)
You go around forums and ruin peoples threads to try to outsmart people? But (as usual) you end up failing. Do yourself a favour and make a new forum name, because I'm rushing your "logic" self. Kinda funny how you stepped up to get beat down.

Hadesofshadow
01-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Ok take it easy sonic.
First of all your telling me that common sense is when you read peoples minds and determine if there rushing you or not and unleashing your sonic the hedgehog skills on them and end up getting farmed for life? That's not common sense... That uncommon stupidity. You obviousy uncovered your unexperienced "logic" self... I gotta tell ya... Your unique in your own silly way :)
You go around forums and ruin peoples threads to try to outsmart people? But (as usual) you end up failing. Do yourself a favour and make a new forum name, because I'm rushing your "logic" self. Kinda funny how you stepped up to get beat down.

go ahead and rush the account i havent touched since 2010

fine with me bro

Zeus
01-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Ok take it easy sonic.

Ladylove
01-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Fart in their general direction. That'll do the trick.

Flawless
01-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Follow the superrareultrapro guide.

1) make them buff, hide behind tree and leave.
2) rejoin buff attack buffless rusher, say gf.
3) repeat process.

TEOKILLO
01-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Nao, just rush dem instead xD

OverkillED
01-10-2013, 02:16 AM
(Virtually) gang beat the rusher with your friends/guildies. They'll either say nothing and continue to rush, rush and after failed attempts: leave, or cry about getting teamed but continues to get up OR stay dead and complain.

Muslim
01-10-2013, 02:45 AM
kill someone

fine with me bro

Aw nothing to say? ROFL

you just got jumped by me and apollo

You know what it do but noob I don't liked to be called bro

I aint your bro,don't get it? Ur slow.

I be spittin baaarrrs up in this thread. LOL

dudetus
01-10-2013, 02:51 AM
Uh...invalid,LOL

Ya, u just don't have common sense. U can usually recognize rushers by the way they act just as they have entered the game. Some buff but some are more sneaky and try to get close to u. Any random who Idk gets close to me is ded.

Don't act Mr. Toughie as u clearly are Mr. Rogers.

Muslim
01-10-2013, 03:09 AM
kill someone

fine with me bro

Ya, u just don't have common sense. U can usually recognize rushers by the way they act just as they have entered the game. Some buff but some are more sneaky and try to get close to u. Any random who Idk gets close to me is ded.

Don't act Mr. Toughie as u clearly are Mr. Rogers.

Lol another unexperienced antirusher?
Kinda sad don't you agree? So you just said if someone get close to you, you rush them..But you just rush and start problems just because they get close to you? And u also said that "you usually recognize rushers", so your saying that ever rusher in the game has the same rushing uproach? Totally illogical... And full of crap... Instead of rushing the people that get close to you (lol funniest thing I've heard today), can't you just teach yourself how to anitrush?.. Sad

dudetus
01-10-2013, 03:36 AM
Lol another unexperienced antirusher?
Kinda sad don't you agree? So you just said if someone get close to you, you rush them..But you just rush and start problems just because they get close to you? And u also said that "you usually recognize rushers", so your saying that ever rusher in the game has the same rushing uproach? Totally illogical... And full of crap... Instead of rushing the people that get close to you (lol funniest thing I've heard today), can't you just teach yourself how to anitrush?.. Sad

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

Sheesh, I wish people learned to read. There are 2 type of rushers. The ones that buff up as they join game and the ones who are sneaky and come up to u and kill u unbuffed or buffed. I said this already but it seems Mr. Rogers here needs to be reminded of the lesson.... Sad

Hadesofshadow
01-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Aw nothing to say? ROFL

the stupid in this post...

my god...

Caiahar
01-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Depends on what level your talking about. Kinda hard to determine if you geting rushed at lvl 1, or lvl 76, please be specific.
Well I do lvl 16-20 pvp, I'm currently 20, and the 26's rush me. At lvl 16/18 lvl 23's and 18's rush. I do not rush my self and the people who follow the rule of "go" and "FFA" do not call me noob while the ppl who rush, or some random guy who joins the game, calls me noob.

TheBedtBird
01-10-2013, 09:05 AM
I wait for someone to rush me its what i want i like when people rush me. I may let them get 3 kills in a row then after that I beat them 10 to none mostly. But only the best can pull off something like that, to an ordinary pvper if someone rushes you and you cant win just leave, or annoy him by letting him get close to you then as soon as hes gonna attack leave and rejoin and do it until he stops rushing

Walkhardd
01-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi guys. Lately in pvp, ive been experiencing many rushers. can you guys tell me how i should deal with them.

Ummm..

Fight back? Is this a serious question? I'm seriously so tired of the sensitive players in this game. Just play the game, ffs!

If you are reading this, and you're one of those ppl that cry when I kill you, or pm me, asking, "y u rush me!?!???."...just shoot yourself.

Griffinfan
01-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Well I do lvl 16-20 pvp, I'm currently 20, and the 26's rush me. At lvl 16/18 lvl 23's and 18's rush. I do not rush my self and the people who follow the rule of "go" and "FFA" do not call me noob while the ppl who rush, or some random guy who joins the game, calls me noob.

Go is not a "Rule"

and for the 100th time Rushing is the way PvP was Designed! get over the whole "he rushed me I rush him and his guild rush me " thing and just pvp the way it was supposed to be.

I have been a full rushing character in lower level pvp, and it is much more fun then all the "Go" stuff

Gragorak
01-10-2013, 10:34 AM
What to do if somebody tries to rush you? I suggest you to kill the rusher.

Rushing is annoying, but ppl who cry when rushed are more annoying. Just stfu and die silently or fight back, up to you. If you cant beat the rusher, it means you are not good enough to beat him, and you deserve to die.

And btw, i never rush

TheBedtBird
01-10-2013, 10:37 AM
If the rusher is just targeting you because your the weakest link, some bystanders might get involed and help kill the rusher. Unless he is one of the well known people who has a bunch of friends. Fighting back against those kind of rushers you shouldbt do, unless again you are a pro like myself, butvto the ordinary person you shouldnt fight back and just leave, they pick on the weak to boost there kdr, which doesnt work on the best bird (me).

Waug
01-10-2013, 10:55 AM
@all

Who doesn't rush?

So blaming others look at yourself first.

If you kill unwillingly some1 pro, say sry, free blah blah, next time you see a weeker player kill willingly and say I don't give frees.

Grow up, there's nothing called rush, and if you're believer of it. Never spell rush again.

azefekie
01-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Why do you rush me!!!!???

BULLY! :(

Ummm..

Fight back? Is this a serious question? I'm seriously so tired of the sensitive players in this game. Just play the game, ffs!

If you are reading this, and you're one of those ppl that cry when I kill you, or pm me, asking, "y u rush me!?!???."...just shoot yourself.

azefekie
01-10-2013, 02:44 PM
There was only one "rusher" in this game that loved his job can't say names so you can just look at the person with the most deaths on DM leader board, he didn't care if he died all 10 times in a match vs 3 people he never gave up, though i think he quit a while back. only a few of us will remember him lol

D-:
01-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Dudetus just got dah ban lmao

Flawless
01-10-2013, 03:08 PM
all hail Lee, he was an inspiration to all of us :'(

Wtflolx
01-10-2013, 04:37 PM
lmao

Wtflolx
01-10-2013, 04:50 PM
leeh

Randomguy
01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
option one leave and coward (not recommended)
2. call friend and if person STILL rushes team him/her
3. if a noob rushed you rush em back

Caiahar
01-10-2013, 06:42 PM
If ppl rush me, i say nothing. Second time they rush, i say, do not rush me, third time, he rushes, i kill him, and say, thats what happens to rushers. Most of them listen after that. Also, why are ppl arguing aboit it? I just asked a question. If you can help me, post it. Other than that, dont. You can see i dont like rushing and i dont rush, so theres no point in posting things like, who cares? rushing is good and fun. Plz refrain from saying that.

D-:
01-11-2013, 01:21 AM
I'll rush you on my 20 bird if you're 10-20. And yeah, I never stop rushing.

Flawless
01-11-2013, 01:32 AM
What is this rush? Do people say go on Halo 4 and CoD? Do people yell on their mics "wtf why'd you rush me?" Or "go 'xxxproxxx'"?

Matutd
01-11-2013, 01:54 AM
kill someone

fine with me bro

Aw nothing to say? ROFL

Apollo's image was aimed at you....

Blind
01-11-2013, 02:18 AM
How many rushing threads have there been made in all these years? It's the same thing and same people posting every time.

Fyi, i hate rushers and those who support them. 99% of the time if you go and rush anyone in here on an unknown account they will say "wtf noob" and start teaming you with their 'buddies'.

Bunch of hypocrites and pseudo rushing activists

Jig
01-11-2013, 02:39 AM
I like rushers they make it challenging and fun :witless: :untroubled:

D-:
01-11-2013, 03:04 AM

Burn!

Caiahar
01-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Uh oh. I asked a simple question and this thread is probably gonna get locked soon. EVERYONE STOP ARGuING! If you can tell me how I should deal with them, tell me. If you want to say that rushing is good, make a thread about it.

TheBedtBird
01-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Yea people got all off topic, but not me I stayed true to the subject, like a pro should. Im sorry if the thread gets locked people get hyper when theres something about rushers involved in a thread. But me I always keep my composure like the pro forumer that I am

Ladylove
01-11-2013, 10:38 AM
AHHHHH SEKWENYAAAA BABADEEECHEEBABA. SHBOOOOM. AHHHHH SEKWENYAAAA BABADEEEECHEEBABO. The circle of liiifffeeee.

Caiahar
01-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Ughhhh

Caiahar
01-11-2013, 07:06 PM
I don't want this thread to be locked. I just want information about how to deal with rushers, not join them.

Walkhardd
01-11-2013, 07:11 PM
3v3 deathmatch.

Kixxler
01-11-2013, 08:16 PM
I don't want this thread to be locked. I just want information about how to deal with rushers, not join them.

There's this really cool button in the bottom right hand corner that you can press to actually fight.

Caiahar
01-11-2013, 09:04 PM

There's this really cool button in the bottom right hand corner that you can press to actually fight.
Huh?

Zeus
01-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Huh?

He's saying, instead of whining, fight back and learn from your mistakes so you can kill them as you grow more experienced.

Caiahar
01-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Huh?

He's saying, instead of whining, fight back and learn from your mistakes so you can kill them as you grow more experienced.
Thats basically what I was doing the whole entire in pvp to the rushers. Each time they rush me I kill them and after abcouple of times, they learn.

TANKKAAR
01-12-2013, 01:45 AM
If rushing rushers makes you a rusher, then the saying you are what you eat holds true and I remain killrushers forever.

Muslim
01-12-2013, 03:58 AM

No duh?

I included apollo for the fun of it...lol ty for the heads up cupcake. *rofling*

Chickenrunnn
01-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Be host, /boot [name] bye rusher.

The End :)

Extreme
01-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Simple , fight them if i kept losing ask for help

D-:
01-12-2013, 11:41 AM

aftr 1 mach u rnt host anymoar

Caiahar
01-12-2013, 11:49 AM

That wont work. After first match, u arent host. Every Match i wont re-host. And might be in some one elses game

Matutd
01-13-2013, 09:11 AM
No duh?

I included apollo for the fun of it...lol ty for the heads up cupcake. *rofling*
Number of people you're convincing: 0

Register
01-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Enough with the hate. Knock it off or I'll murder you with my mind.

Blind speaks the truth. The term "rushing" has gotten a new meaning if you haven't noticed. Some people call themselves rushers because they like "FFA" style. When I first started playing, I would have never wanted to be one of the few rushers, having that to your name was not a good thing.... Obviously, the kind of "rushers" that Shadow was talking about was people who enter a game, and open fire on everybody they can, disregarding whether its designated FFA or 1v1.

And for those of you who think that 1v1 is some sort of ghastly form of pvp that doesn't belong in the game, you might as well delete your accounts. Yeah, STS didn't intend for it, but it's how some players decided to play the game. When will people understand not to try to control how people play?

Btw, if you have the word "rush" in your name, I instantly hate you forever. It is people who encourage rushing (Even the mild, "FFA" form), that contribute to the issue of senseless lunatics who ruin the game for others.

To Shadow, I can't recommend much, but I'd say you have only a few options:

1. Leave, avoid taking as many arrows to the knee as possible, and run with your rep. Host a new game if you want
2. Stay and fight, take the arrows like a noob, not to mention the trash talk, and try to learn. Don't get caught by surprise
3. Call in reinforcements, call up as many ghetto homies as you can, pulverize him

*hint hint....I like option 3.*

No matter what option you choose, I'd really don't recommending trash talking. Even saying "noob" can you get you a bad reputation.

Chickenrunnn
01-13-2013, 12:05 PM
That wont work. After first match, u arent host. Every Match i wont re-host. And might be in some one elses game

Then do it in ctf xD.. match lasts years :)

Caiahar
01-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Enough with the hate. Knock it off or I'll murder you with my mind.

Blind speaks the truth. The term "rushing" has gotten a new meaning if you haven't noticed. Some people call themselves rushers because they like "FFA" style. When I first started playing, I would have never wanted to be one of the few rushers, having that to your name was not a good thing.... Obviously, the kind of "rushers" that Shadow was talking about was people who enter a game, and open fire on everybody they can, disregarding whether its designated FFA or 1v1.

And for those of you who think that 1v1 is some sort of ghastly form of pvp that doesn't belong in the game, you might as well delete your accounts. Yeah, STS didn't intend for it, but it's how some players decided to play the game. When will people understand not to try to control how people play?

Btw, if you have the word "rush" in your name, I instantly hate you forever. It is people who encourage rushing (Even the mild, "FFA" form), that contribute to the issue of senseless lunatics who ruin the game for others.

To Shadow, I can't recommend much, but I'd say you have only a few options:
1. Leave, avoid taking as many arrows to the knee as possible, and run with your rep. Host a new game if you want
2. Stay and fight, take the arrows like a noob, not to mention the trash talk, and try to learn. Don't get caught by surprise
3. Call in reinforcements, call up as many ghetto homies as you can, pulverize him

Thank you a whole bunch register. You are one of the few people that tried to help me here. The rushers I experience are the ones that just come in and kill everyone, ffa or not. Sometimes when im in the middle of a match they butt in and kill me. When it IS FFA, then I do it to. But not ffa, it gets annoying. Thanks a lot.

Caiahar
01-13-2013, 12:17 PM

Then do it in ctf xD.. match lasts years :)

Lol im currently doing a ctf match since I was 5 years old xD

Register
01-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Long ctf games are fun ^^

Nihiliste
01-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Put them in a blender.

[Buy]
01-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Leave

dudetus
01-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi guys!

Some of u consider rushing to be wrong but what u r forgetting is that some players just want PvP to be more interesting and fast paced and therefore some like to rush. Sure it might feel wrong if someone tries to rush u but in the end it will help u get better.

Caiahar
01-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Some people also think its FFA when they come in so they rush. When we tell them they listen. But the ones make comments as to their name and rush people ,like their name has rush in it