PDA

View Full Version : <Reborn>

Dze
01-10-2013, 01:36 AM
MISSION

<Reborn> is guild of elite players seeking to make a name for ourselves within the realm of Arlor. We believe in quality over quantity. Our active and dedicated members are driven toward success with passion as well as good humor. Being elite is process of fine tuned trial and error. We use such things as strategy and planning to refine our game. We welcome and enjoy friendly competition. PvP is an obsession for most, if not all, our members. And yet, we pride ourselves for our humility. We may talk some lively smack in good humor, but the outright arrogant/elitist mentality is not our thing ... after all, we play to have fun (ego is for noobs).

HISTORY

<Reborn> was created on 09 January 2013 as the ELITE branch of <The Fellowship>. We primarily recruit from our sister guild, but membership is open any elite player. All of our officers are also officers within <The Fellowship>. We rotate officer duties between the two guilds. The division allows us to cater to a wider audience. Not everyone enjoys the hardcore atmosphere of an elite guild; conversely, some players do not enjoy the casual setting in which the focus leans more toward helping others. Seeking to accommodate such polar mentalities we were <Reborn>.

REQUIREMENTS

<Reborn> membership is restricted to players possessing the following:
A passion for the game and having fun
A carefree disposition
The dedication and desire to excel
The ability to adapt, improve, and utilize strategy
A level 21 character (some exceptions may apply)

Applicants must reply using the forum in the following post.
(Note: we also recruit from our sister guild <The Fellowship>)

RULES

Play Nice and Have Fun!
- It's the reason we play. Our members are expected to respect everyone (including those outside the guild).
No Begging
- Begging for an item, help, or a promotion will not be tolerated.
No Selling/Trading in Guild Chat - Not only is this an annoyance to many, but it inevitably leads to grief of some sort. We encourage our members to share. You may donate pinks and eggs to any officer. Donations will then be given to those in need or sold in order to fund gold rewards.
YOU do NOT Scam - EVER!!!
OBEY the Terms of Service
- (link) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71335-Arcane-Legends-Terms-of-Service)
No Drama
- Your real life problems have no place in game; keep it out of Guild Chat. We are here to play and have fun. Should you have an in-game issue with someone or something please PM an officer. Do NOT rage spam guild chat or rage quit the guild. Problems will inevitably arise; dealing with them is more likely to improve your in-game experience.
Termination
- We have a Zero-Tolerance policy toward breaking the rules. Failure to follow the rules may result in a kick WITHOUT warning.
(But I'm a nice guy, so I'm prone to give a single warning depending on the severity of the infraction ... not all officers are as forgiving, so do not expect a warning).

Guild Master
Bze

Officers
Beyoutifull
Bodenstab/Volrath
Iamwulfgar
Juicebox
Nimade
Protank
Filthytwin
Tibs/Tiburon
Zepilon/Panique
Zzee

...Website and Facebook coming soon ...

Dze
01-10-2013, 01:41 AM
[Reserved for application form]

sgtsloter
01-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Love the rules :cool:

iamkane07
01-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Good job master! Hehe.. woooot! Let's elitely rock Arlor! Looking forward seeing our website & fb page. xD

- iamwulfgar

bodenstab
01-11-2013, 04:00 PM
great job bze. couldnt have said it better. any eta on the web site yet?

-Bodenstab-

Beyoutifull Made
01-11-2013, 11:37 PM
Bze and his awesomeness! Nice.. love this!

Protank
01-12-2013, 04:13 AM
Nice!

bodenstab
01-13-2013, 02:41 AM
hell yeah!!!! love the pic.

Dze
01-14-2013, 11:07 AM
~ Bze and the Beast ~

Kazillo
01-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Bze/Vzee/Dze! Heeeeey! I made my own Guild because I didn't see u online forever!