PDA

View Full Version : suggest us some guild names'

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Hello Guys,

i am planning of creating a guild with a partnership with a player that can help me in the following -

contests
100 platinums
recruiting
sharing master's post

i'll be making a guild website,forums,facebook page and twitter page so if anyone intrested please contact me

i'll be choosing only a partner i know well and i can trust
i really wish of having some players as partner - astrocat,chatfail,arcanus,ghostface,bubblebuddy,vi ctor and more

please reply here if you would like to do that with me

thanks.

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 07:30 AM
no one?????? 0.o

Cephei
01-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Lawl u beg for 100 plats

Zaonabiuibil
01-10-2013, 08:06 AM
Lawl everyone you chose despises you, it's the useless threads. 100 plat? REALLY!? they all have guilds, don't steal them from their families.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 08:08 AM
lol there's nothing like this :p , i just want to start a guild as a revenge for mecha ,she booted me for asking why she scams

i'll surely take the revenge from that b!tch

gison
01-10-2013, 08:10 AM
It's a game.

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 08:12 AM
It's a game.

dude what if i speak about your family ? will you not get angry.
cant even speak here what she said ,please dont get my thread closed i request ,reply only if you wanna do partnership

Zaonabiuibil
01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
dude what if i speak about your family ? will you not get angry.
cant even speak here what she said ,please dont get my thread closed i request ,reply only if you wanna do partnership

You made the thread, expect the community to reply. Speaking about someone's family you don't even know is pathetic, but also so if you threaten or have an innuendo towards said family insults. You really have to have "revenge"? How about justice. Give it time, don't make a guild, do or say something threatening/regretful. Don't get banned. Just wait.

-------------------

razerfingers
01-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Why?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

ArtofWar
01-10-2013, 10:46 AM
stop begging nub

Exion
01-10-2013, 12:21 PM
I wonder how many times they have to tell you that it's not allowed to call someone a scammer on the forums..

bubblebuddy:)
01-10-2013, 12:55 PM
lol eni if u start a guild ill be in o.o and i could gather up 100plat i boughten friends T3,T2 mulitple times :redface:

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 03:01 PM
lol eni if u start a guild ill be in o.o and i could gather up 100plat i boughten friends T3,T2 mulitple times :redface:

thanks xD , if we get a deal will request this thread to be closed

01-10-2013, 03:02 PM
thanks xD , if we get a deal will request this thread to be closed

lol k but i didnt know i was one of the people u wanted xD:hororr:

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 03:11 PM
lol k but i didnt know i was one of the people u wanted xD:hororr:

you're a nice guy i have read your posts ,sorry google chrome is loading coming 5 minutes

quanebo
01-10-2013, 03:12 PM

01-10-2013, 03:21 PM

o.o lol if u wonderin quan ima still be in dawn just gonna join in with a couplem of my mains and alts

quanebo
01-10-2013, 03:51 PM
o.o lol if u wonderin quan ima still be in dawn just gonna join in with a couplem of my mains and alts

ik that. its just every single thread eni makes theres always a fight of some sort..

01-10-2013, 03:52 PM
ik that. its just every single thread eni makes theres always a fight of some sort..
there is? never noticed lol

ArtofWar
01-10-2013, 03:55 PM
there is? never noticed lol

yes there is.. look at my post ^_^

01-10-2013, 03:58 PM
yes there is.. look at my post ^_^

lolololol

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 04:19 PM
bubble is leaving sl soon so looking for someone else

iRusher
01-10-2013, 04:37 PM
lol there's nothing like this :p , i just want to start a guild as a revenge for mecha ,she booted me for asking why she scams

I know Mecha, she doesn't scam. By the way, this tread will be locked because;
1. Flaming(NOBODY likes you, Eni.)
2. Posting about scams
3. Your just stupid and ALL of your threads get locked.

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 04:43 PM
2. Posting about scams

you guys are stupid who flame a war at my guilds and get them locked and go to double crossed thread in guild section to find out she is scammer or not ,even astrocat and others agree

ArtofWar
01-10-2013, 04:49 PM
2. Posting about scams
but she pays ppl to destroy guilds and i agree with number 1 and 3 ^_^

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 04:58 PM
ty you'll get the guild closed

gison
01-10-2013, 06:02 PM
I do care if people call out my family in game, since my mom & dad are gone, hell yea I'd rage.

But I don't go around taking revenge on random people I met from a game.

I don't go around begging for a player to help me get "revenge".

There's a reason why all your threads get locked because all your threads are pointless, and clutter up the forum. Js buddy(;

Zaonabiuibil
01-10-2013, 06:17 PM
I do care if people call out my family in game, since my mom & dad are gone, hell yea I'd rage.

But I don't go around taking revenge on random people I met from a game.

I don't go around begging for a player to help me get "revenge".

There's a reason why all your threads get locked because all your threads are pointless, and clutter up the forum. Js buddy(;

Amen, "buddy" :3

-------------------

Ark
01-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I can give you 100 plat. lol I have no use of it now. If you see me on (which is rarely) just pm me about it.

I'm generous crazy ;D lol. I bought a guild for some noob who keeps saying he got his old guild jacked. xD

Zaonabiuibil
01-10-2013, 07:24 PM
I can give you 100 plat. lol I have no use of it now. If you see me on (which is rarely) just pm me about it.

I'm generous crazy ;D lol. I bought a guild for some noob who keeps saying he got his old guild jacked. xD

:0 you should buy creds wit dat, then give to me >:3 stereotypical b* player. Thought I played the part perfectly!

-------------------

Aracnus
01-10-2013, 07:58 PM

Arkie! You should Tier 3 my guild, lol.. i miss the enhancer vendor XD!

Also, Eni.. i don't think I would go into a "partnership" with you. I dont really pay attention to many of your posts, but you make many pointless posts, and threads and it annoys me.

Sorry man, but No thank you!

Ark
01-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Arkie! You should Tier 3 my guild, lol.. i miss the enhancer vendor XD!

Also, Eni.. i don't think I would go into a "partnership" with you. I dont really pay attention to many of your posts, but you make many pointless posts, and threads and it annoys me.

Sorry man, but No thank you!

I'll be on in a few. I can get you a tier 3.

Aracnus
01-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Arkie, you're so bawsome!

Mister rogers
01-10-2013, 08:30 PM

Wait she banned YOU???? I thought u were her best officer ._.

enifreboz
01-10-2013, 11:03 PM
my thread's get lockedd cuz of what you guys post ,ty ARK

gison
01-11-2013, 12:40 AM
I have a good guild name that's perfect for you. :o

<Beggars>

Jblazer
01-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Ara you made a guild?Besides your merch one?I would join but I would rarely be on.Unless its ur merch guild,in that case I wouldn't join,as I am no merch :P

Ark
01-11-2013, 12:50 AM
*makes guild* <Ark Is Awesome>

B)

sonofkrypton
01-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Ark! looong time! Still got my rays? Lmao jk :P miss seeing u at the top of my friends and using u to get into b* haha! how are you? Im good and still doing the pparty thing :)

And lmao at this thread... Name your guild <pointless> haha!

enifreboz
01-11-2013, 02:12 AM
idk i should create guild or not cuz you'll ruin my guild thread too

gison
01-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Well, since you told us to :o.

Ark
01-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Ark! looong time! Still got my rays? Lmao jk :P miss seeing u at the top of my friends and using u to get into b* haha! how are you? Im good and still doing the pparty thing :)

And lmao at this thread... Name your guild <pointless> haha!

HEY! :). I actually still have the rays B) haven't sold or traded it. AND I'm good, how about you old buddy? :D. That's good that you're still doin that party thing, it's fun :).

Arkie, you're so bawsome!

havin a hard time lookin for good wifi to get on SL. lol I'll try to get on SL next week? maybe?

:0 you should buy creds wit dat, then give to me >:3 stereotypical b* player. Thought I played the part perfectly!

-------------------

Well maybe...

sonofkrypton
01-11-2013, 08:51 PM
o.O arkie, wanna trade xrays?