PDA

View Full Version : Any twinks out there?=)

Infrico
01-10-2013, 03:35 AM
Just wanted to know if there are any low level twinks out there?? e.g. lvl 10, lvl 15, lvl 16 or even level 21's? If so can u reply to this thread with your IGN and maybe even a screenshot of your twink, your build and your items that go with it? I have a lvl 16 rogue + lvl 16 warrior twink so if you search up my other thread you can see screenshots etc + i know of other people who have sent their twinks on that particular thread aswell. I want to make twinking more active as I do have a fear of low number of people being involved in low lvl pvp and twinking :D.

If you're interested in a twink / PvP guild join mine called "genocide" :D. Anyways, lets see yer twinks! Or give a brief description it. Thx

IGN:
Infrico (lvl 21 warrior)
Twinkleton (lvl 16 rogue)
Twinkd (lvl 16 twink mage)

Astrocat
01-10-2013, 08:10 AM
I saw a few. But they ain't PvP twinks I guess..

Vainkid
01-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Sorry for OT, what's a twink?

Bless
01-10-2013, 10:29 AM
I have a lot. Watch out >;D

Although I have Lvld em to 16 and have a lot twinking gear, I'm not gonna spec it out cuz who knows what pvp ell be like eh?

Rogue twink ign is Lilbless

Reggin
01-10-2013, 10:37 AM
I have several twinks... ranging from 5-15

Bad
01-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Just wanted to know if there are any low level twinks out there?? e.g. lvl 10, lvl 15, lvl 16 or even level 21's? If so can u reply to this thread with your IGN and maybe even a screenshot of your twink, your build and your items that go with it? I have a lvl 16 rogue + lvl 16 warrior twink so if you search up my other thread you can see screenshots etc + i know of other people who have sent their twinks on that particular thread aswell. I want to make twinking more active as I do have a fear of low number of people being involved in low lvl pvp and twinking :D.

If you're interested in a twink / PvP guild join mine called "genocide" :D. Anyways, lets see yer twinks! Or give a brief description it. Thx

IGN:
Infrico (lvl 21 warrior)
Twinkleton (lvl 16 rogue)
Twinkd (lvl 16 twink mage)

Yup I have some twinks lvl's 10-16 sitting on elite gear and pets. Good luck trying to get others to share there pvp builds and items tho... and for that reason Ill be wearing vanities ;)

A twink in the MMO world is a low level character skilled and equipped for pvp.

BodMaster
01-11-2013, 09:43 AM
5, 10, 16.

No point in a lvl 15, with the first elite being 16.

BodMaster
01-11-2013, 10:10 AM

A twink in the MMO world is a low level character skilled and equipped for pvp.

In StS it has several meanings. (But don't try and Google "Twink" you will get a whole other meaning of the word :p)

Twinking, is usually used for a toon specifically created for one single purpose in the game.

Be it;

PvP (All levels, Except End Game PvP I wouldn't really class it as a "Twink")
Highest Kills
Highest Deaths
0 Death (Kdr = Kill/Death Record)
And mostly everyone's favourite.. No Kills