PDA

View Full Version : Minor Issue.

Morim
01-10-2013, 09:37 AM
I've noticed that pets don't seem to like picking up chests. It has happened that at the end of a run I see my pet going around picking up everything, and leaving the chests behind, and in the rush of joining again I leave and leave the chest behind. Is that meant to be like that? Or shouldn't happy pets pick up every loot you get?

GoodSyntax
01-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Pets don't pick up chests or eggs.

Morim
01-10-2013, 04:52 PM
I've noticed that, hence the thread. It'd be nice if they did, I don't see why they couldn't.

SuRfY
01-11-2013, 01:02 PM
I've noticed that pets don't seem to like picking up chests. It has happened that at the end of a run I see my pet going around picking up everything, and leaving the chests behind, and in the rush of joining again I leave and leave the chest behind. Is that meant to be like that? Or shouldn't happy pets pick up every loot you get?

Actually, this minor issue is a major one to me. Due to the fact the there is no camera rotation in the game and there are some corners that is hidden from view, an egg could be there and you missed it just because u never run to that corner and pick it up.

2 examples: (cant even see the person,let alone a small egg)