PDA

View Full Version : just want to make it clear.

Walkhardd
01-10-2013, 10:27 AM
If I "rush" you, it does not mean I hate you, and want your whole family dead. I'm not a "nub" or "kid". Just someone who likes fast paced pvp.

If you don't like ffa, boot me,or leave. Simple enough, no?

PS.

Nobody is safe.. <3

TheBedtBird
01-10-2013, 10:42 AM
If you rush one guy it does mean you hate him, if you rush eveybody then that means you dont hate a person it means you just like to play ffa. But targeting only noobs is the wrong thing to do. Targeting a pro (like myself) is risky but doesnt make you look like a bad guy

MightyMicah
01-10-2013, 10:56 AM
If you rush one guy it does mean you hate him, if you rush eveybody then that means you dont hate a person it means you just like to play ffa. But targeting only noobs is the wrong thing to do. Targeting a pro (like myself) is risky but doesnt make you look like a bad guy

I rush weak targets daily. I don't rush tough guys quite as much because it usually leaves me dead alot more. Low? Maybe...although it is a game. I prefer to call it strategy. All games are like that. Anyways...rushing weak targets doesn't necessarily mean you hate them. It just means you consider them weak.

ArtofWar
01-10-2013, 11:00 AM

you a pro? lmao! you even failed at spelling your name correct

TheBedtBird
01-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Not any of the games I play, when i join multiplayer games I set things straight, since I am pro at every single game I play some people fear me, but those that rebel and continue to pick on noobs, it doesnt take awhile before I turn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen. Its taking longer then usual here but I'll make some changes in pvp. Just like that Godly like player who invebted the Go system, Im inventing the dont rush a noob system. Pm me if your a starter in pvp and is getting picked on, I will have a "talk" with the rushers

ArtofWar
01-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Not any of the games I play, when i join multiplayer games I set things straight, since I am pro at every game some people fear me, but those that rebel and continue to pick om noobs, it doesmt take awhile before I bturn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen. Its taking longer here but I'll make some changes about pvp. The new rule is not to rush noobs, only rush those on your level, with the exception that the new player rushes first, but no need to farm him just explain to him my rule, "No Rushing".

lek you made you a new account? or ephesius? are you that?

TheBedtBird
01-10-2013, 12:36 PM
lek you made you a new account? or ephesius? are you that?

Nope Im poj, LiliLpojLiLiL to be exact

MightyMicah
01-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Nope Im poj, LiliLpojLiLiL to be exact

For real? Oh, so you're not only overconfident, but you're also a hypocrite.

Matutd
01-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Not any of the games I play, when i join multiplayer games I set things straight, since I am pro at every single game I play some people fear me, but those that rebel and continue to pick on noobs, it doesnt take awhile before I turn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen. Its taking longer then usual here but I'll make some changes in pvp. Just like that Godly like player who invebted the Go system, Im inventing the dont rush a noob system. Pm me if your a starter in pvp and is getting picked on, I will have a "talk" with the rushers
A guy called nuke rushes me in PvP because I'm pretty bad :( please help me

TheBedtBird
01-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Mattud I mant starters not expirnced players, and your name is original "blur" anyone with a origunal name Im sure is very decent at pvp, and mightymicah no Im not overconfindent, maby its guys who thimk they can beat me are the overconfindent ones. Those that I beat and say I didnt are the hyproictes if im wording it coreectly.
I may look noob, (my bird) but looks can be decieving yes. Micah your a smart guy, but I'm game-smart its why I am naturally the best at any video game I play

Areufa
01-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Mattud I mant starters not expirnced players, and your name is original "blur" anyone with a origunal name Im sure is very decent at pvp, and mightymicah no Im not overconfindent, maby its guys who thimk they can beat me are the overconfindent ones. Those that I beat and say I didnt are the hyproictes if im wording it coreectly.
I may look noob, (my bird) but looks can be decieving yes. Micah your a smart guy, but I'm game-smart its why I am naturally the best at any video game I play This HAS to be Ephesius, he's way too over confident.

Matutd
01-10-2013, 05:42 PM
I may look noob, (my bird) but looks can be decieving yes. Micah your a smart guy, but I'm game-smart its why I am naturally the best at any video game I play
No, my name is blur in arcane legends because I was in limited release. I am matutd in pocket legends. I'm not very good at pvping and I'm only level 73 so he picks on me because he is higher level.

MightyMicah
01-10-2013, 08:54 PM

I would say name the level and class and we'll play to 10 for ten million. Unfortunately I'm only at level 50. Take it or leave it...

Anyways, consider this Bible verse- Proverbs 16:18, "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."

The good thing about this verse is that it doesn't just apply to real life. It applies to pride of any kind.

And just to clarify, my challenge above was not out of pride. I don't think I'm better than everyone. I just know I can beat you is all.

TEOKILLO
01-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Lol...he has the same ign as ephesius why would you guys have any doubts

saool
01-10-2013, 09:03 PM
I like nuke. He has no problem killing, and DYING. Emphasis on DYING (jkjk). Haha ok cool at least I'll probably see you more ig?

XghostzX
01-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Nuke, Aka the Stevo? Meh, Nooby.

Kixxler
01-10-2013, 11:12 PM

"TheBedtBird"

dualplicer
01-11-2013, 03:06 AM
If I "rush" you, it does not mean I hate you, and want your whole family dead. I'm not a "nub" or "kid". Just someone who likes fast paced pvp.

PS.

Nobody is safe.. <3

ur scary :/especially how theres a tiny "gf" under ur sig and ur santa vantiy makes u look like an evil santa thats out to rush me .......christmas is ruined :C

Waug
01-11-2013, 08:06 AM
it doesnt take awhile before I turn them from not a nice guy to a perfect gentlemen

Turn me, me, me I wanna be a gentlemen, plz

Walkhardd
01-11-2013, 12:39 PM

PS.

Nobody is safe.. <3

ur scary :/especially how theres a tiny "gf" under ur sig and ur santa vantiy makes u look like an evil santa thats out to rush me .......christmas is ruined :C

Evil Santa <3's you.

Nihiliste
01-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Add Content