PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance! Snowball Pet & Winter Vanities go away next week - New Vanities Coming!

Samhayne
01-10-2013, 02:28 PM
In a patch coming next week, Snowball and the Winter Vanities will be removed (and also Lil' Scrooge the Santa Goblin and his WinterFest drops will no longer be around).

This weekend is your last chance to get these if you want them!

Snowball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwTfC5qc7UA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwTfC5qc7UA

Sorcerer WinterFest Vanity Set

Sorcerer Tree Suit

Warrior Red Arlor WinterFest Vanity Set

Rogue Green Arlor WinterFest Vanity Set

Rogue Red Arlor WinterFest Vanity Set

-----
New Vanities

There are new Vanities coming to The Store to replace the above, including:

Warrior Blue Berserker Vanity Set

Rogue Gold Ranger Vanity Set

Rogue Red Founders Vanity Set

Sorcerer Green Founders Vanity Set

Sorcerer Red Founders Vanity Set

azefekie
01-10-2013, 02:30 PM
lol Sam only has 2 pets you nub ;P.

Nice new vanities look awesome ty

Wiress
01-10-2013, 02:34 PM
I like the blue warrior outfit. :positive:
And Btw, the youtube videos in the forums don't aren't working for some reason...

Fefferi
01-10-2013, 02:38 PM
I don't like the new vanities.. :(
the only one looking good is the one for warrior :(

azefekie
01-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Yeah the mages look like christmas lights lol

darkalice
01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
well they all look awesome but the sorcerer's set isnt that good because you guys have done the same thing but changed the color

Feke
01-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Yay!!!! Sorcerer's vanity sets are the ones I was asking for! Thank You!!
But, what about the warrior's Founder's Set? Is it going to gone forever? Founder sets should stay in the game for every class. Only color changes at updates.
Good to see the rouge set again! :)

I'm going to miss the rouge's green elf suit. :(
But, as I've seen it in the other STS games, they'll be back next year! :)

Vystirch
01-10-2013, 03:41 PM
They look good, but this makes me feel my collecting of the original stats founders gear had no purpose.

Energizeric
01-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I had been hoping we could convert the founders items to vanity. But now it sounds like we have to buy these for plat. Then what was the point of buying the original founders chests? I always knew the stats of the founders items were crap compared to regular pinks and only bought them because I figured they would be converted to vanity later on. I guess I learned my lesson there...

Ladycandyheal
01-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Meh..not liking the sorcerers that much to be honest. Wanted to like them. I only like the warrior vanity...

Alastair Hull
01-10-2013, 04:36 PM
There should definitely be more animal themed vanity sets!

Wizard_Mike
01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Funny you youngsters are complaining about the sorcerer vanity. It's obviously a nod towards 80's Saturday morning cartoons. It's Orko! (from He-Man)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBBAK4QJkIA

Lady_Pebbles
01-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Hahaha my mage is gonna look like Orko now. Smh! At least my rogue will still look hawt. Just wish the maves had better looking outfits. I feel like they get the short end of the stick when it comes to vans. Kinda like male toons on DL, not as hawt as the female toon.

yuriramos
01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Hopefully the patch next week comes with pvp :)

Fao
01-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Yes yes yes! New vanities coming look awesome! The red hat vanity for Mage is a must for me! Will go well with my fashion:)

Ladycandyheal
01-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Funny you youngsters are complaining about the sorcerer vanity. It's obviously a nod towards 80's Saturday morning cartoons. It's Orko! (from He-Man)

I'm 46 and no youngster. I just don't prefer that design at all :)

Wizard_Mike
01-10-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm 46 and no youngster. I just don't prefer that design at all :)

Ok, you get a pass. The rest of these youngsters are still a bunch of youngsters, though! :p

Jcyee
01-10-2013, 08:53 PM
ooh. the rogue looks awesome in the gold ranger vanity set. I might make a rogue just for that haha

sonofmars
01-10-2013, 10:39 PM

haha and warriors should have vanities like what he-man wore + the rogue

Limsi
01-11-2013, 12:16 AM
How about the Winter Fury vanity set as well as the Steel Commando? It's stated that they will be available for a limited time only, would they be removed too?

Energizeric
01-11-2013, 01:36 AM
I do like the green founders vanity set as it will match the wither of brutality founders weapon nicely. Not that it would be any good for me to use a lvl16 weapon, but it makes for a nice vanity set while hanging out in town, which is now useful since the inventory loadouts were added. :)

You guys should add the possibility of us crafting our original founders helms and armor into vanity helms & armor. You got red & green sets here being sold for plat, so we can still have the orange and blue sets which is the colors of the original founders items. Charge a few plat for the crafting even, I don't care. But it would be cool for these items to actually be useful and since they are discontinued, it would be cool to be able to wear them as vanities.

Disko
01-11-2013, 11:07 AM

Great job with the Orko post Mike! I was about the jump in with the same knowledge nugget. Can't wait to pick that up!

Excellent new Vanities all around SAM!

And Rogue ppl make sure you watch the Video Sam posted, new Rogue skill, and it looks like a keeper! XD

Raxin
01-11-2013, 12:59 PM

/mindblown and i feel old

Samhayne
01-13-2013, 09:35 AM
How about the Winter Fury vanity set as well as the Steel Commando? It's stated that they will be available for a limited time only, would they be removed too?

Winter Fury and Steel Commando sets will go away in February when the next expansion for Arcane Legends comes out.

Melodicdeath
01-13-2013, 12:03 PM
LOL Mike~ that is hilarious!!

Melodicdeath
01-13-2013, 12:36 PM
I must be honest, I was kinda hoping for a completely new vanity set for sorcerers oppose to a revised version of the original founders. On a positive note, I do like the green set. The rouge vanity is reminiscent of "Amon" from Legend of Korra lol! Id have to say overall warriors win this one :) I would have probably chosen to use the contents of the locked chests as vanities instead. They look really cool! As vanitys we can enjoy sporting the look while maining our stats. I'm reluctant to use 15plat to open each chest, let alone spend gold for the contents which lower my stats significantly, just to obtain aesthetic appeal.

Jed
01-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Demonlord (for sorcerer and warrior, anyway) looks better.

Energizeric
01-14-2013, 05:55 AM
Demonlord (for sorcerer and warrior, anyway) looks better.

After some playing around with different gear, I figured out the the lvl20 demonlord "of will" set looks pretty good with the watch riffle of force, and both together make a pretty good sorcerer set.

Astrocat
01-14-2013, 06:26 AM
Please don't use the actual gear in different color as vanity... There's no point buying it and wearing it if its the exactly same look as the gear. It ain't vanity... I'm sure you can make awesome looking vanities.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

shayen
01-14-2013, 09:41 AM
I hope Vanities are tradedable also so i can dispose my existing vanities by selling it

iOSJake
01-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Is that green Christmas tree vanity available only as a drop? I don't see it in the store. Is it trade-able? It's pretty awesome!

Vystirch
01-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Is that green Christmas tree vanity available only as a drop? I don't see it in the store. Is it trade-able? It's pretty awesome!

It's platinum vanity for Mage. It is in the store until this next update.

Astrocat
01-14-2013, 11:06 AM

I agree, even the sorcerer itself (in Arcane Legends) looks exactly like Orko. Hmmmmm.... Same armour, same items, same character... Hmmm... Arcane Legends = Remake of He-Man...?

Raxin
01-14-2013, 11:29 AM
They should incorporate a npc that for platinium can convert reg gear into vanity. Tada now everyone can enjoy any look they prefer.i like some of the crappier gear looks. Mighty for rogue example.

Vystirch
01-14-2013, 11:58 AM
They should incorporate a npc that for platinium can convert reg gear into vanity. Tada now everyone can enjoy any look they prefer.i like some of the crappier gear looks. Mighty for rogue example.

That has been my thoughts on it also.