PDA

View Full Version : Guild needs.. The completed list

Zrudo
01-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Hello everyone i created this list of all suggestion i found to guilds.
Just comment if you got a new, or better idea :-)

(This is writed from my tablet with word control... it's not om english.)

Comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment and comment

1-Guild Exclusive banners that are customizable
2-An official Guild Hosting Site put out by STS
3-Party combat bonuses for Full guild Partyies
4-Officers able to make people Recruiter
5-Gm and Officers able to ban a player/account from guild; to remove spammers and other such people
6-Guild Bank; with Guild Bankman who must confirm all item withdrawals. Only pinks may be placed in bank.
7-Guild vs. Guild PvP; my guild wants to band together against other guilds
8-Target Dummy; to see dps/skill dmg on a strawman in gh
9-Guild Notice Board; to post Guild rules and announcements
10-Guild specific titles: such as Guild MVP, Guild Most Helpful, Guild Awesomsause
11-Guild tiers based off of Guilds Kills: With each tier unlocked some of the above could become available.
"General" rank, second to master and can also boot officers but can't disband.

12. The "guildies" label that PL has. If a person is in your guild you can recognise him (no title needed) with a little yellow symbol next to their name. If their not in your guild it will show grey symbol.

13. If you're in a full guild run, you can get Buffs that boost dmg, Armor, speed & luck by 2%. Not much but would be quite cool.

14- When you first log on, the mid-right says play, but I'm suggesting a guild hall button where you are taken directly to GH. This is a fat and easy GH port, can also Maybe added to world map

15.Guild Reputation points, achievements

Zrudo
01-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Just comment if you got new idea !

Bless
01-10-2013, 06:15 PM

5-Gm and Officers able to ban a player/account from guild; to remove spammers and other such people
6-Guild Bank; with Guild Bankman who must confirm all item withdrawals. Only pinks may be placed in bank.
10-Guild specific titles: such as Guild MVP, Guild Most Helpful, Guild Awesomsause
11-Guild tiers based off of Guilds Kills: With each tier unlocked some of the above could become available.

12. The "guildies" label that PL has. If a person is in your guild you can recognise him (no title needed) with a little yellow symbol next to their name. If their not in your guild it will show grey symbol.

13. If you're in a full guild run, you can get Buffs that boost dmg, Armor, speed & luck by 2%. Not much but would be quite cool.

14- When you first log on, the mid-right says play, but I'm suggesting a guild hall button where you are taken directly to GH. This is a fat and easy GH port, can also Maybe added to world map

15.Guild Reputation points, achievements Not cool. Give credits to or PUT YOUR OWN IDEAS IN -_- You just copied the whole ideas from the AF thread...

I may have misunderstood you, but then again we don't need another thread about guild suggestions, saying the same thing.

Fao
01-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Like Miracle said, but I want these put in, well most of them.

Vystirch
01-10-2013, 08:50 PM

15.Guild Reputation points, achievements

You need to give credit to who posted the above info. And also post a link to it..........