PDA

View Full Version : Betrayal Forces Guild Symbol

Lalarie
01-10-2013, 07:00 PM
<Betrayal Forces> needs a guild symbol! We need a guild symbol and you need some pinks! I'm offering a couple pinks for the best symbol. Me and some of our officers will judge and decide. We currently don't have any solgans and such. So try your best! Due date by January 16. :dog:

Lalarie
01-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Ok will add some chests, a egg, AND the pinks. MAYBE some gold.

Bless
01-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Ign ~ Bless.

Just wanted to help =)

Mondim
01-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Hello. Here is my logos. Help you like it if you whant some slogan or any fix ask.

Lalarie
01-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Judges have decided! THE WINNER IS..... THEMIRACLEBIRD!!! Add me in game, ING: ialarie

Mondim
01-16-2013, 09:38 PM
Themiraclebird doesnt create a logo he create a banner/signature. Logo need a symbol and should be PNG(transparent background).
Next time if u want a banner u should say. Judges accepted a banner made in paint lolol xD

But good luck with your guild.

Tilax
01-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Themiraclebird doesnt create a logo he create a banner/signature. Logo need a symbol and should be PNG(transparent background).
Next time if u want a banner u should say. Judges accepted a banner made in paint lolol xD

But good luck with your guild.

Dude your just jelous that you didnt win... dont be mean like that man and just accept the fact that you didnt win.

Mondim
01-17-2013, 10:11 AM
Dude your just jelous that you didnt win... dont be mean like that man and just accept the fact that you didnt win.

Jealous*

I'm not Jealous, because I have 1 Milion ingame, my inventory is full or pinks itens and also I have 25 pets. I do not care about the price. I did just because I'm a designer. And as Webdesigner... he asked for a logo not for a banner.

"Logo is your identity, people recognise you because of your logo wherease a banner is used for advertising your services, products, offerings, special offers or discounts."

Think a little bit... :hopelessness:

Bless
01-17-2013, 05:59 PM

Jealous*

I'm not Jealous, because I have 1 Milion ingame, my inventory is full or pinks itens and also I have 25 pets. I do not care about the price. I did just because I'm a designer. And as Webdesigner... he asked for a logo not for a banner.

"Logo is your identity, people recognise you because of your logo wherease a banner is used for advertising your services, products, offerings, special offers or discounts."

Think a little bit... :hopelessness: he didnt ask for a logo, he asked a symbol, a symbol doesnt have to be as you described - it can merely be an edited pic, and yes I was surprised because I knew you were gonna win. Take a chill pill bro...

Mondim
01-17-2013, 07:37 PM
he didnt ask for a logo, he asked a symbol, a symbol doesnt have to be as you described - it can merely be an edited pic, and yes I was surprised because I knew you were gonna win. Take a chill pill bro...

Symbol = Logo.

He did a banner, he just take a image from google and wrote something in Paint xD

But nvm, we won, np, gz him. :)