PDA

View Full Version : Instant duel

Sfcoawol
01-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Could you please consider adding a instant duel option that allows you to challenge anyone, at any level, anywhere. To a 1vs1 that allows you to duel in the current area your at in front of all players that are at that current area

Not only do I think this would be fun to see who the stronger player is I think it would really liven up the streets

Phreakazoid
01-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Street fights would be awsome. A lot of M.M.O. have this kinds feature. As long as you can decline a fight I dont see the problem.

Kraoracha
01-17-2013, 05:20 AM
Exactly, would be cool.

Nickynova
02-09-2013, 03:57 PM
I think a1vs1 room would be better, people would be less inclined to deny. I love the idea of 1vs1 but im not sure publicly is the way to go . An due to people with multiple accounts an the risk of them using this to gain kdr I dont feel it should register or apply to it.

Fyree
03-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Not sure I like the idea of a 1vs1 room. Rather, what about adding another street that allows the option to duel others. That way, if you absolutely do not want to duel anyone just avoid entering that street (duh lol). Also, Nicky brings up a good point. Omitting 1vs1 in kdr would be sensible. Either way, I'm all for this suggestion.

Kraoracha
03-07-2013, 04:27 AM
That is a good idea, a pvp area instead of a pve area, where you can just slash eachother up while walking there, lol
Maybe even put items in there at items you can break

doomdoomdoom
03-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I love the idea of a dual in a new area. But I know I start to lag in Death Match once there are more than 8 people in the room. So I wonder what lag would be like if it was in an area with a lot of people. Maybe if a dual is going on, only the movements of those players are monitored (other than the ability to leave or join the area)?

moonway03
03-23-2013, 12:16 AM
Love the idea, remembers memof RAN online

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Malladus
08-13-2013, 10:51 PM
1v1 staking items would be pretty cool and ability to put some restrictions would be even sweeter!

dethwach
08-14-2013, 10:45 AM
I support this. Devs please add this it could be in like a boxing arena and maybe we could have an option to wager gold as well. Everyone else keep spamming this so it gets added :D

doomdoomdoom
08-14-2013, 03:53 PM
I support this. Devs please add this it could be in like a boxing arena and maybe we could have an option to wager gold as well. Everyone else keep spamming this so it gets added :D

If there was an ability to place bets...the house could keep a cut similar to how Auction House works. Could be another way for STS to take gold out of the economy. Maybe that helps support the argument of why they should implement it?

zeroxx
08-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Great idea and being able to place bets would be epic this idea should happen