PDA

View Full Version : Complete Skills Guide!

Caiahar
01-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Hello guys! This is a guide for the skills of the archer, warrior, enchantress, ranger, and the paladin! Each skill will have the level one stats. There are also combos listed here.

Archer
Blast Shot: Lv 1: 20 mana, 6 sec. cool-down, 12m range
200-213 damage, 2m target area blast. Description: Shoots a powerful arrow that hits the enemies, to do lots of damage. It is an AoE[Area of Affect] Skill. Can be combined with Shattering scream to createa combo, Cruel Blast
Avian Scream: Lv 1: 15 mana, 8 sec. cool-down, 3m area effect
194-237 damage, knock-back + 3 sec. stun. Description: You let out a scream that has a very low range [They have to be almost next to you] that damages them, knocks them back, and stuns them for 3 seconds.
Thorn Root: Lv 1: 20 mana, 6.25 sec. cool-down, 10m range
3 sec. root, -5 DODGE % debuff. Des: Roots an SINGLE enemy in their places while decreasing their ability to dodge your attacks. It also damages them a little. This is NOT the same as Thorn wall.
Focus: Lv 1: 25 mana, 30.5 sec. cool-down, self-target
20 sec. buff, +5 hit chance, +5 crit chance. Des: Increasing you ability to hit [your attacks dont miss much] while at the same time increases your chance to give a critical hit to an enemy.
Meditation: Lv 1: 10 mana, 45.5 sec. cool-down, self-target
3 sec. buff, +12 mana regen rate. Des: Increases mana regneration for a few seconds.
Restore: Lv 1: 15 mana, 16.25 sec. cool-down, self-target
Heal 13-17, +5 health regen for 5 sec. Des: Heals you and increases your health regeneration for a couple of seconds.
Evasion: Lv 1: 25 mana, 30 sec. cool-down, self-target
10 sec. buff gives +4 dodge. Des: Increases your chance to dodge the enemy attacks and also boosts your armor, depending on skill level.
Break Armor: Lv 1: 15 mana, 5 sec. cool-down, 12m range
10 sec. debuff reduces armor 4 pts. Des: Shoots a sharp arrow that damages the enemy and decreases their armor, so you and your party can damage them more.
Shattering Scream: Lv 1: 20 mana, 5.5 sec. cool-dow, 8m range
Reduce DMG -4, ARMOR -4. Des: You give out a scream at a good range that damages enemies nearby and reduces their armor. It can also be combined with Blast shot to make Cruel Blast.
Repulse Shot: Lv 1: 15 mana, 7.5 sec. cool-down, 12m range
183-188 damage + knock-back (no stun). Des: Shoots a strong arrow that knocks back the enemy and damages it.
Blinding Shot: Lv 1: 25 mana, 7 sec. cool-down, 12m range
171-214 damage plus 5 sec. hit debuff. Des: Shoots a piercing arrow that damges the enemy and reducing their chance to hit you.
Thorn Wall: Lv 1: 30 mana, 11 sec. cool-down, 6m area
3 sec. root, 6 target damage per sec. Des: An AoE attack that roots several enemies in their places, as well as damaging them.

Warriors
Vengeful Slash: Level 1: 5 mana, 4.5 sec. cool-down, 4m range 160 - 186 damage + knock-back chance. Des: Deals damage and can knock back the enemy.
Stomp: Level 1: 6 mana, 5 sec. cool-down, 4m area 186 - 200 damage + knock-back + stun. Des: A powerful stomp that knocks back the enemies and stuns and can lower the hit% of them. It can be used after beckon to create a combo, Smash!
Taunt: Level 1: 0 mana, 6sec. cool-down, 12m area Taunt + 12sec. buff (+2 dodge). Des: Shifts the enemies attention to you and increases you dodge%.
Crippling Slash: Level 1: 5 mana, 6sec. cool-down, 3m range 100 - 172 damage, root target for 5 sec. Des: Damages the enemy and root him in his places for a short while.
Rage: Level 1: 20 mana, 28sec. cool-down, self-target 20sec. buff increases crit chance 5%. Des: A very powerful buff. it increases your critical, damage, and dps.
Super Mega Slash: Level 1: 8 mana, 4sec. cool-down, 4m range 160 - 200 damage + 20 to 90% chance of stun. Des: It deals lots of damage and stuns them. I have also noted it has a knock back chance more than vengeful slash and decreases armor.
Crushing Blow: Level 1: 4 mana, 4sec. cool-down, 3m range Reduce DMG -10, DODGE % -5. Des: Reduces dodge and damage of enemy. It also does some damage.
Restore: Level 1: 15 mana, 16.25 sec. cool-down, self-target Heal 11-14, +5 health regen for 5sec. Des: Restores health
Iron Blood: Level 1: 20 mana, 32.5sec. cool-down, self-target 12sec. buff increases armor + 8. Des: Increases Armor depending on level.
Hell Scream: Level 1: 10 mana, 5sec. cool-down, 8m area Reduce DMG -5, HIT % -5. Des: A Loud scream in a decent range that reduces hit and damage.
Evade: Level 1: 10 mana, 30sec. cool-down, self-target 20sec. buff, +2 dodge chance. Des: It increases your chance to dodge attacks.
Beckon: Level 1: 10 mana, 7.5sec. cool-down, 12m range Pulls targets to you, 50% chance of stun. Des: Pulls enemies toward you depending on rank. It can also stun. Can be used before Stomp to create a combo, Smash.

Caiahar
01-10-2013, 09:50 PM
i will do Enchantress, Ranger, and paladin later. I cant do everything at once!

maneatingtree
01-10-2013, 10:01 PM
If your gonna put the damage there, include how much you have in each stat, that affects skill damage

LwMark
01-10-2013, 10:55 PM
If you gonna make a guide shouldnt you do it all at once? Just dont start another one while doing this one

25thninja
01-10-2013, 10:58 PM
This is some legit cool beans

Caiahar
01-10-2013, 11:30 PM
If you gonna make a guide shouldnt you do it all at once? Just dont start another one while doing this one
Im not going to start another one. I just said I was going to add enchantress, ranger, and paladin later.

Jcyee
01-11-2013, 02:07 AM
You should go all the way up to level 9 ;)

The Happiness
01-11-2013, 06:17 AM
Hey...I know I am probably being hyper critical here and I don't mean to be as you have done a great job but do you think you could either bold the skill name or use a different colour because the text all runs into itself and is hard to read? Good start though! Thx.

Caiahar
01-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Hey...I know I am probably being hyper critical here and I don't mean to be as you have done a great job but do you think you could either bold the skill name or use a different colour because the text all runs into itself and is hard to read? Good start though! Thx.
Thank you for the tip! I will try to do that when I have time!

Caiahar
01-11-2013, 08:18 AM
You should go all the way up to level 9 ;)
I am posting skills at lvl one so ppl can see what their base stats are for.

Griffinfan
01-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Can't we just go in game and see this? What is the sudden craze of you guys making...useless...guides

Caiahar
01-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Can't we just go in game and see this? What is the sudden craze of you guys making...useless...guides
So people can tell if they want it or not. And some people want to make a different character so they look at the skills and see if they want it.

Griffinfan
01-11-2013, 09:58 AM
So people can tell if they want it or not. And some people want to make a different character so they look at the skills and see if they want it.

I can't say I have ever thought that, A new character only costs 5 plat which you can earn in 3 minutes with w3i.

C o k e
01-11-2013, 10:03 AM

It's his choice, he can do what he likes.

BTW AWESOME THREAD SHADOW! :)

Deadsoldiers
01-11-2013, 10:04 AM
In my opinion you cant really see if you want a skill or not by its dmg etc only, combos for expamle are another aspect also the way you fight maybe needs "odd" skills so thats mainly through testing.....

Hey...I know I am probably being hyper critical here and I don't mean to be as you have done a great job but do you think you could either bold the skill name or use a different colour because the text all runs into itself and is hard to read? Good start though! Thx. Yeah would be useful also leave space between the skills :)

Good job :) you spent your time in writing this and every guide should be respected :)

Griffinfan
01-11-2013, 10:05 AM
It's his choice, he can do what he likes.

BTW AWESOME THREAD SHADOW! :)

The title to the thread says "Complete".

C o k e
01-11-2013, 10:07 AM
The title to the thread says "Complete".

Yes but the guy can't do all of this at once. He needs a break or his hands will fall off.

Griffinfan
01-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Yes but the guy can't do all of this at once. He needs a break or his hands will fall off.

lmao......lmao...

Samhayne
01-11-2013, 11:11 AM
If you gonna make a guide shouldn't you do it all at once? Just don't start another one while doing this one

I'm going to agree with the sentiments that if you're going to make a guide and put it out there, make it complete. If you want to start a thread and ask for help with your project or do it in stages, that's cool - but don't label the thread "complete" when it clearly isn't

Thanks, but closing this thread up.