PDA

View Full Version : Elite Tower 2 Small Monsters Don't Attack ! Guide

Kide2008
01-11-2013, 12:00 AM
it is me again AncestorEra i findout how to make the 2 small monsters in the Elite Tower not Attacking !

how ?

first in the first floor kill 5 monsters !

Floor # 2 Kill All

Floor # 3 Kill All

Floor # 4 Skipp

Last Room don't go near the boss 1 of the party members go get the boss + the rest waiting near the door ( it will run toward you ) get him to the middle of the room then get him here where the mark is and don't go up keep attacking where you Entered the room !

+ the one that get the boss must die once

Please remove this Thread to guide section : ) ( Rate ) i find out about that .

http://im31.gulfup.com/djUo1.bmp

Jcyee
01-11-2013, 02:12 AM
I feel like I've heard this somewhere on the forums before...

And if you want your thread moved to the guide section, pm any dev or mod here on the forums but there is no guarantee that this will be moved. And to be honest, this really isn't too much of a guide; I consider it more of a useful tip.

Delirium
01-11-2013, 02:39 AM
This is less of a guide and more of a bug report.. haha.

Kide2008
01-11-2013, 02:50 AM
oh no if they fix this that would be unfair for the top players list the already cleared the tower . so nobody would break their time . also it is better that all players know about this ... simply faster better way than the normal 1 . and nobody will be left behind fighting to take the drop . ; )

it is very effective if you are in a party .

Lesmiserables
01-11-2013, 03:09 AM
Nice lets try it some time :)

Avshow
01-11-2013, 11:31 AM
oh no if they fix this that would be unfair for the top players list the already cleared the tower . so nobody would break their time . also it is better that all players know about this ... simply faster better way than the normal 1 . and nobody will be left behind fighting to take the drop . ; )

it is very effective if you are in a party .

we already knew that long long ago....that is not a secret.

Kide2008
01-11-2013, 07:22 PM
we already knew that long long ago....that is not a secret.

haha there we go noobs pop up to claim what they don't know. if you know you would have said that long time ago xD

Avshow
01-11-2013, 08:05 PM
haha there we go noobs pop up to claim what they don't know. if you know you would have said that long time ago xD

if you often farm the elite tower.....that offen happens.....so I suppose lots pp know already....