PDA

View Full Version : massive boot's in SL guilds

sgtsloter
01-11-2013, 01:00 AM
I'm sure you are aware of the problems that have been going on in SL game. People joining guilds just to try to make officer rank so they can then make a massive boot of guild members. Totally uncool. So as a result of that I'm sure many GM's hesitate to do promotions. Anyways here's my suggestion. Only allow officer rank to be able to remove a certain # of ppl from guild withing a certain period of time. This way if the officer is doing a wrongful boot. The other members have time to contact the GM before its too late.

sgtsloter
01-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Or better yet allow another officer to put some kind of block on the officer attempting to do a massive boot. Kind of like a (mute) button or something

Zaonabiuibil
01-11-2013, 06:35 AM
I had this in a different game. You got 5 boots, you'd boot the person, they'd come back, boot, come back, until your daily boots were gone.

sgtsloter
01-11-2013, 06:53 AM
I had this in a different game. You got 5 boots, you'd boot the person, they'd come back, boot, come back, until your daily boots were gone.well I guess your right. The truth is that no matter what is done their will always be someone to figure out how to bad things. Sad isint it. Oh well it was a suggestion. Lol tnx for the reply