PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Look!

XamenX
01-11-2013, 02:00 AM
Hi guys,
Recently I've been wanting a demonic X-Bow set for a LVL 61 bird im planning to make, but you need money for the set, which is 5-6mill. At the moment I have 140k which I dont even know how an earth I have plus 2 lvl 15 artisans, is there any chance of getting a demonic X-Bow set in like 2 weeks? I really need someones help on merching, people say to buy cheap and sell normal/high but doing it is a different matter from hearing it. Could someone help me with merching for me to afford a demonic xbow set? Tell me what to do and guide me.
THANKS!

LwMark
01-11-2013, 02:07 AM
You could make 6-10m in 2 weeks but honestly if u dont how to merch its goin to be hard for u. U could try an buy plat to buy shams an farm maps for high priced items, but just cause u buy plat dont mean u gettin pinks. So if u got money like that then try that way, but theres probably some mer h guides u can search for that will help guide you. Idk but good luck.

Idk how long u been playin , but some long time players for year plus have even a hard enough time to make a couple mil. Preferably if u have limitless plat u can buy farmin is best route. I usully just merch

D-:
01-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Isilentkiller?

Griffinfan
01-11-2013, 08:09 AM
Farm dragon pieces in the free Vampire Feast in mount fang

TheBedtBird
01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Well your going to need alot of auction slots, if you want to become rich like I am. The more auction slots you have the more stuff you can sell and the more money you will make. I will always have the best advice when advice is needed(:. Oh and you can farm alien oasis pinks which is worth a couple of k and you can sell them. With 20 auction slots thats like 50k easy

TheBedtBird
01-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Btw everytime you get 10 plat or if you buy plat it should go towards auction slots. I have 3 but im making more monry then I was when I had 1 slot

LwMark
01-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Well your going to need alot of auction slots, if you want to become rich like I am. The more auction slots you have the more stuff you can sell and the more money you will make. I will always have the best advice when advice is needed(:. Oh and you can farm alien oasis pinks which is worth a couple of k and you can sell them. With 20 auction slots thats like 50k easy

You Sound familiar

Multibird
01-11-2013, 03:59 PM
You could make 6-10m in 2 weeks but honestly if u dont how to merch its goin to be hard for u. U could try an buy plat to buy shams an farm maps for high priced items, but just cause u buy plat dont mean u gettin pinks. So if u got money like that then try that way, but theres probably some mer h guides u can search for that will help guide you. Idk but good luck.

Idk how long u been playin , but some long time players for year plus have even a hard enough time to make a couple mil. Preferably if u have limitless plat u can buy farmin is best route. I usully just merch
Buy plat and farm underworld. 100% guaranteed.....money

Suentous PO
01-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Buy plat and farm underworld. 100% guaranteed.....money

not always...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82145-Underworld-evolution-dungeon

i would NOT farm ao pinks, theyre too plentifull unless you know exactly which to farm at what particular level. thats why the merch spammers add "no ao pinks" when they spam balefort. plasma pyramid if you have to, but end game is where the money is besides farming dragon armor.