PDA

View Full Version : is this apollo? cus this guy is scaring me :O i tried to act tough but he is scary

dualplicer
01-11-2013, 02:39 AM
i wanna know if this guy is really apollo cus it it was that wud be really cool that i booted apollo , but still apollo wudnt reply to me like a little narb and tell me that i was dead for booting him lol , atleast i think ,
but anyways , he told me to quit pvp and i respect his word so from here on i quit pvp forever!

Zeus
01-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Nooooo... that is NOT me.

dualplicer
01-11-2013, 02:52 AM
:/
it wud be deadly awesome if i got to boot u

D-:
01-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Apollo is much nicer than that bro. Don't listen to that fanboy. I also met an Apollo fanboy called "Ihatefacebook" lol.

dualplicer
01-11-2013, 03:03 AM
omg me too!! i was trolling that guy all day

dualplicer
01-11-2013, 03:04 AM
ur much cooler than i thought u were shelby!

D-:
01-11-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm not Shelby :( if I was Shelby I'd be on :-D. Me and Shelby are friends though lol.

My main reason to make D-: is because everyone said I cried -_- guess people took it the wrong way huh?

Noodleleg
01-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Is the kid good at PvPing? What lvl range is he in?

-puts farm cap on-

NOBUHHHDYYY SAY MY FWEND'S NAME IN VAIN!!!

Areufa
01-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Is the kid good at PvPing? What lvl range is he in?

-puts farm cap on-

NOBUHHHDYYY SAY MY FWEND'S NAME IN VAIN!!! He's 35 ;D I already beat him 10-1, so he'll be extra easy for you to farm;D

Rot
01-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Impersonators! Attaccckkkk!!!

C o k e
01-11-2013, 10:27 AM

Haha, Identity Thief? ;)

TheBedtBird
01-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Once again all it says is attached image no pic just attached image

MightyMicah
01-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Once again all it says is attached image no pic just attached image

For such a smart pro as yourself, you might wanna get your eyes checked.

On topic- Gotta hate impersonators. Unfortunately I get mixed up in that all the time...not fun.

Noodleleg
01-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Prolly that dumb and ignorant testprep >_>...

Multibird
01-11-2013, 03:54 PM
i have a few fans myself

TheBedtBird
01-11-2013, 04:14 PM
For such a smart pro as yourself, you might wanna get your eyes checked.

On topic- Gotta hate impersonators. Unfortunately I get mixed up in that all the time...not fun.

Yea im smart. Most images done cotrectly show up correctly. But this just shows attatched image. Not even clickable

Noodleleg
01-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Yea im smart. Most images done cotrectly show up correctly. But this just shows attatched image. Not even clickable

Nub, shush and remain banned. We all know it's you. If you were smarter, you'd know that attached images don't show up on forums unless it's an IMG. Bye and gl with your 3rd ban!

saool
01-11-2013, 05:12 PM

Haha ok now I which thread you were talking about XD

Bless
01-11-2013, 05:36 PM
The last 4 words on the title brought me here.

Loaden
01-16-2013, 04:00 AM
Ihatefacebook=myspacecom.

Seminole
01-16-2013, 06:58 AM
i wanna know if this guy is really apollo cus it it was that wud be really cool that i booted apollo , but still apollo wudnt reply to me like a little narb and tell me that i was dead for booting him lol , atleast i think ,
but anyways , he told me to quit pvp and i respect his word so from here on i quit pvp forever!

Actually it was apollo that claimed to quit forever. Thats probably not him but who knows, it could be his alt you never know. He still lurks around forums every single day, so theirs always a possibility.

Deadbite
01-16-2013, 07:03 AM
LMAO YOU BELIEVED THAT??? Never believe claims like that unless they have prof. And Apollo is respected but don't let other people tell you what to do.

Zeus
01-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Actually it was apollo that claimed to quit forever. Thats probably not him but who knows, it could be his alt you never know. He still lurks around forums every single day, so theirs always a possibility.

Don't spread rumors or talk about things you don't know about. That was not me, developers can even check. I've already stated that it wasn't me.

Also, in case you haven't heard, I've been back in game for a week now. Before that, there were times where I didn't post in a week, then posted many times. I had quit PL though, as any of the people who knew me in game can confirm.

Reported post, enjoy.

Zeus
01-16-2013, 10:32 AM
LMAO YOU BELIEVED THAT??? Never believe claims like that unless they have prof. And Apollo is respected but don't let other people tell you what to do.

Thank you, but I believe he was mocking that he was genuinely scared. Anyone who has seen me PvP could tell that I do not act like that in PvP.

Justg
01-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Closing this one up. Welcome back, Apollo.