PDA

View Full Version : stupid question time...explain loadouts to me

stackz
01-11-2013, 09:55 AM
As the title says. Just noticed this and curious exactly what its for and how to properly use it?

I just tapped loadout 1 and now im naked lol. Is it just for different gear setups or for respecing quickly?

BodMaster
01-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Is it just for different gear setups?

Yup.

Set the gear how you like it, press "Save" Change the Name, then when you press Load out it will change to that gear set up.

We do need an option to have this on the main HUD, will make it a lot easier if say switching from a Dagger build to a Bow build. (Or HP to a Armour etc)

stackz
01-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Does the different gear stay in ur satchel taking up space or in ur stash or disappears into the loadout?

BodMaster
01-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Does the different gear stay in ur satchel taking up space or in ur stash or disappears into the loadout?

Still counted towards your inventory slots. (Without the gear in your inventory and pressing a specific loadout, it will just appear empty)

I have 3 atm on my Rogue.

Daggers

Bow

Town (Just something to wear around for the fun of it, or if you don't want others to see your stats)

Rare
01-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Town (Just something to wear around for the fun of it, or if you don't want others to see your stats)

showboater

dermato
01-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Hopefully dual spec comes along.

BodMaster
01-11-2013, 01:15 PM
showboater

Like Vanity, and this person here asking what gear I had on hehe ;)

Rare
01-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Like Vanity, and this person here asking what gear I had on hehe ;)

lolol

Haowesie
01-12-2013, 03:54 AM
As someone pointed out before in a different thread, most gear have different specs for different purposes. That is, one is not better than the other, they're just for different uses.... and loadout makes it handy to switch depending on how you want to play.
I have something like:
- Damage
- Armour
- Funny
Now, I'm also using a different vanity so I remember which config I'm in... I just wish the pets were included in the loadouts as well :)

Sharaobic
01-12-2013, 07:34 AM
We should have skill loadouts too, I think

BodMaster
01-12-2013, 09:12 AM
We should have skill loadouts too, I think

Asked for it at the beginning of time... Meaning PL/SL etc.

Still waiting ;)

To give us this, they would lose out on plat sales, as StS will not even separate Skill/Allocated points (classes as 2 purchases when re-specing) I'm quite positive they won't allow a skill load out.

That said, it won't hurt to try again, in the suggestions section.

Sharaobic
01-13-2013, 05:09 AM
Asked for it at the beginning of time... Meaning PL/SL etc.

Still waiting ;)

To give us this, they would lose out on plat sales, as StS will not even separate Skill/Allocated points (classes as 2 purchases when re-specing) I'm quite positive they won't allow a skill load out.

That said, it won't hurt to try again, in the suggestions section.

Skill loadouts are not going to harm anyone just add convineince to the players...with more skills than 4, they are going to map anyway.