PDA

View Full Version : New Locked Grand Watch Crate - Unique Legendary Loot Unlocked for Platinum

Samhayne
01-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Locked Grand Watch Crates are now randomly dropping in the world. Each crate contains unique new legendary armor and weapons. It costs 15 Platinum to open these Crates and they contain 2 epic items and 1 legendary item of elite quality that have unique appearances. Check out the looks below:

Heroic

Villainous

Jed
01-11-2013, 01:15 PM
15 plat really

SuRfY
01-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Wow!! So cool!!!!

stackz
01-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Most probably the gear sucks compared to farmed drops and the chests will cost a fortune in cs lol

azefekie
01-11-2013, 01:21 PM
yeah these won't be for most players, needs plat to open. that was a mistake IMO. I don't have that problem so can't wait! i knew they would be doing something with that yellow set we all saw in DC outskirts, good job STS.

azefekie
01-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Are these dropping from bosses or from regular enemies, chests, and barrels?

quaziest
01-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Most probably the gear sucks compared to farmed drops and the chests will cost a fortune in cs lol

Well they should at least raise lvl cap for this one, those legendary lv 21 won't get any in value in a month. Farmers for plat owners.

Royce
01-11-2013, 02:07 PM

They call the items elite quality. That would seem to imply that they have identical or at least comparable stats to the items from elite chests.

nicoB
01-11-2013, 02:12 PM
omg i a have dreamed of this day for a long time :congratulatory: time to run every map in the game and heavily overprice these chests. hmmmm im thinking 1.5 mil :devilish: still depends on drop rates though

nicoB
01-11-2013, 02:17 PM
oh ya will they be dropping randomly in elite or regular or both??

Wizard_Mike
01-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Sweet, now I can make that "Paladin vs the Lich King" Arcane Legends machinima I've been planning! It will be the first in my Warcraft Legends series. :p

(Kidding! I've been planning no such thing, lol!)

ProSophist
01-11-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm willing to pay even 30 plat just solely for the looks. Looks great. Can't wait to get it in game.

razerfingers
01-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Id pay 100 plat for full set instead of some gamble chest js

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Asahetek
01-11-2013, 03:02 PM
15 plat just open the chests seriously it looks cool but just doesnt look like it worth it, -62 armour -23 dps from the gear i have.

Steverd
01-11-2013, 03:10 PM
15 plat just open the chests seriously it looks cool but just doesnt look like it worth it, -62 armour -23 dps from the gear i have.

Figures - Man that seem like a rip off!

Arsies
01-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Any hot spot located do far? Heard fast rumors about drops from Bael(?).

Wizard_Mike
01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Any hot spot located do far? Heard fast rumors about drops from Bael(?).

I got one from the last guy in the hauntlet. Seems like a good place to farm for them. Fast + coins.

Cero
01-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Q: Does this Locked Grand Watch Crates stay forever?

LGWC Weapon,rings and pendant seems decent than armors.

I'm Siri
01-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Seriously. The idea is not bad.
1. Those farmed and got luck looted one but don't have plat to spend, they can sell the crate at Auction for gold.
2. Those have no luck or don't like/no time farming crate or gears but have lot of plat to spend. they Can purchase one crate in auction and just open with plat. Tada u got he gears u want in 2sec.

The thing is this gear stats is really suck compare to curent elite gears.
This is what I observe as of now in the CS
Warrior: mainly give u Dex/int stats and lower armor (eg. 26dex and 10int)
Sorcere: give u Str/Dex stas and lower armor
Only rouge so far have the main stats point in Dex

Idk, maybe still early at this stage to judge. If is so. Seriously shall we need so many different look and similar stats gears ?

Anyway,The gears really look cool and awesome.
My suggestion is if this new gears convert to vanity instead. That's would be perfect.
Just my 2c

octavos
01-11-2013, 04:57 PM
love the armor guys..really i do..but stats arn't worth 15 plat on opening them up. I will buy them after they have been opened. There isn't a STR/HP version for mages...Which is my build. But the stats ATM knock off to much HP...200...so yea..maybe a vanity would be cool tho ;) I would buy that for sure.

Once again...love the idea of locked chests and items inside, but they dont fit me...this is better then random packs :)

Ladycandyheal
01-11-2013, 05:07 PM
That's why they have a Plat sale AND the 15 plat to open crates ;)

Energizeric
01-11-2013, 05:48 PM
I think STS has done a good job in figuring out a nice way to make some money without making it unfair to those who do not have plat. Because you can sell/trade the chests and the items found inside the chests, even those who do not have plat can still farm for the chests and can still obtain the items inside the chests.

On the other hand, I think the gear for the sorcerer is a total failure. It looks awsome, but the stats are awful. So I don't see why anyone would want this gear. The riffle is decent, but the armor and helms are awful. INT is obviously the stat most important for a sorcerer. The best legendary helms & armor for sorcerer gives 26 INT per item. Yet for this new gear, the best I've seen is 10 INT per item. That means for a full set you would lose at least 32 INT. I don't know which sorcerer would want that.

I think STS needs to add a couple more varieties of this gear for sorcerer. Maybe a "of security" version and an "of will" version, both of which give STR & INT as the main stats, and NOT dex which sorcerer does not need.

Supermein
01-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Is this permanent? Just wondering :D

Cero
01-11-2013, 06:20 PM
this items might be good on later levels for later toon builds.

yuriramos
01-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Sts is making up from the lost plat sales after setting a ridiculous drop rate for malison. Tbh the reason why i bought plat before was for malison and i believe most players did too.

Now about the new equips, yes they look awesome but the stats for the mage equips are all dex type.. will not spend a single plat for it.

Aracnus
01-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Hmm. no plat for me. hope i don't drop one, would make me feel left out :(

razerfingers
01-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Haha, if they drop ill just sell em

SuRfY
01-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Locked Grand Watch Crates are now randomly dropping in the world. Each crate contains unique new legendary armor and weapons. It costs 15 Platinum to open these Crates and they contain 2 epic items and 1 legendary item of elite quality that have unique appearances. Check out the looks below:

Heroic

Villainous

Have a question I am curious about. How long will these chests be around for? If the level cap increase is next month, the new max level will be 26. Do holding on to the chests till level 26 and then opening it gives you level 26 versions of these equipments?

Rasittt
01-11-2013, 08:15 PM
platinum, and 15 platinum to open? lol brilliant as usual..

rAyZ1234
01-11-2013, 08:44 PM
lol, 15 plat is probably too much

Lowlyspy
01-11-2013, 08:47 PM
I love the look :3 Plus i've never been in a rush to get the ultimate gear so this stuff is a good upgrade for me :) Farmed my full heroic set on my Warrior :D

Rasittt
01-11-2013, 09:03 PM
I think STS has done a good job in figuring out a nice way to make some money without making it unfair to those who do not have plat. Because you can sell/trade the chests and the items found inside the chests, even those who do not have plat can still farm for the chests and can still obtain the items inside the chests.

On the other hand, I think the gear for the sorcerer is a total failure. It looks awsome, but the stats are awful. So I don't see why anyone would want this gear. The riffle is decent, but the armor and helms are awful. INT is obviously the stat most important for a sorcerer. The best legendary helms & armor for sorcerer gives 26 INT per item. Yet for this new gear, the best I've seen is 10 INT per item. That means for a full set you would lose at least 32 INT. I don't know which sorcerer would want that.

I think STS needs to add a couple more varieties of this gear for sorcerer. Maybe a "of security" version and an "of will" version, both of which give STR & INT as the main stats, and NOT dex which sorcerer does not need.

how is that? stats are terrible
make money? already selling for as low as 35k..wait for a week or so and it will be down to 10k

Destructible
01-11-2013, 09:31 PM
make money? already selling for as low as 35k..wait for a week or so and it will be down to 10k

The stats aren't necessarily THAT terrible. They give a lot of dodge and crit for warriors. Maybe it'll be useful as future pvp sets?

Ampd
01-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Are these items level capped? Would i be able to get a level 16 version?

Lowlyspy
01-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Are these items level capped? Would i be able to get a level 16 version?
The level of the items depend on the level of the toon opening the chest. So yes, if a level 16 toon opens the chest, you can get a 16 version.

Takezaki
01-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Sucks that we didn't get a heads up though, wouldn't have slept all day.

Jcyee
01-11-2013, 11:36 PM
yeah these won't be for most players, needs plat to open. that was a mistake IMO.

Agreed, I for one will most likely not be opening them

Energizeric
01-12-2013, 12:24 AM

Funny how you quoted my entire post, but obviously just read the first sentence or two. ;)

CosmoxKramer
01-12-2013, 01:12 AM
For Sorcerer the armor stinks unless u are making a full Crit set.
The rifle is really just a little overall DPS less than Flamestrike/Charward in total AA+ skill output over time.

razerfingers
01-12-2013, 02:10 AM
Are these limited? I see myself spending more plat in this game adventually.. atm im probably going to spend a few in PL for my bird to hit 76 but then i might farm some chests and open them. But again are they here to stay forever?

razerfingers
01-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Lol @ the people that dont realize its some awesome stuff used for looks :)

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 09:42 AM
2 simple questions. Why do we need to PAY to open CHESTS that we LOOT? Why is the NEW LEGENDARY armour so WEAK? Just curious.

Vystirch
01-12-2013, 09:51 AM
2 simple questions. Why do we need to PAY to open CHESTS that we LOOT? Why is the NEW LEGENDARY armour so WEAK? Just curious.

Because it looks good and they are making money.

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Because it looks good and they are making money.

Your argument is invalid! :P

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Vystirch
01-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Your argument is invalid! :P

Doesn't mean I open them but that is why others open them for the first reason. The second reason is why they are even in the game.

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Doesn't mean I open them but that is why others open them for the first reason. The second reason is why they are even in the game.

Lol. True..

Lowlyspy
01-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey guys, if you don't like them don't wear them, simple as that. Though, there is no pvp yet, so obsessing over something having slightly less stats than your elite gear at this point is kinda dumb if you ask me.

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Hey guys, if you don't like them don't wear them, simple as that. Though, there is no pvp yet, so obsessing over something having slightly less stats than your elite gear at this point is kinda dumb if you ask me.

Just giving a point of view here.

Rasittt
01-12-2013, 10:55 AM

I guess some people need to cut the crap of saying "if u dont like to dont wear, dont play, dont do" It's none of your business to decide what others do..So many people play the game and so many are unhappy and dissatisfied ..If these people play long hours to farm and waste bunch of plats, i think they deserve to have a say..And it's AL's responsibility to satisfy them..It goes both ways..Buy plats=AL satisfaction = checked, you get crappy items that are not worth it, AL players' satisfaction = a big no..

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 11:04 AM
I guess some people need to cut the crap of saying "if u dont like to dont wear, dont play, dont do" It's none of your business to decide what others do..So many people play the game and so many are unhappy and dissatisfied ..If these people play long hours to farm and waste bunch of plats, i think they deserve to have a say..And it's AL's responsibility to satisfy them..It goes both ways..Buy plats=AL satisfaction = checked, you get crappy items that are not worth it, AL players' satisfaction = a big no..

Gotta agree with that but in a nicer way!

Justg
01-12-2013, 11:07 AM

Your statement is also an opinionated and sweeping generalization. Locked Chests are brand new, and we definitely want them to be interesting for plat-spenders and non-plat spenders. Right now you can farm and sell them in the auction house, or open them and either use the items or sell them in a secondary market. It is a very delicate balancing act.

They just got in. We'll watch what happens and make tweaks... like always.

Much appreciate the constructive feedback, keep it coming!

Wizard_Mike
01-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Not sure what all the fuss is about. You can spend 10 plat on a CHANCE for a legendary that is not as good as elites, or you can spend 15 plat for a GUARANTEED legendary that is not as good as elites, but better than the 10 plat ones. Seems like the price model is on point, to me.

The fact that the chests drop, rather than are purchased straight from the plat store, gives players a way to make gold off of STS selling plat chests. Imagine if every time a plat chest was sold from the store, some random player got a chunk of gold put in their inventory. That's pretty much what's happening with these new chests. It's an awesome improvement over the standard store-bought plat chests.

spiderpig
01-12-2013, 01:31 PM
STS you sure gave us something to get us all excited about but i will not beat around the bush the two recent updates are major letdowns to me. I don't like the stats.

- concerned citizen of arlor

Mrsberry
01-12-2013, 02:28 PM
The stats of these items= a waist of amazing looking gear.

Energizeric
01-12-2013, 06:19 PM
I don't mind that stats of these items are less than the best elite gear, but I think they simply messed up on the stats of the armors & helms for sorcerers. What would be fine is if the stats of the helms & armors were similar to the winter gear that lil scrooge drops. But instead they are pretty much useless. I think next time someone needs to pay attention to the desired stats for each class. Sorcerers want INT, Rogues want DEX, and Warriors want STR. So at least one of the versions of each type of gear should have that stat as the primary stat. Otherwise it's pretty useless. A level 21 sorcerer armor that has "slightly less" stats than the best demonlord/demonologist armor would have 25 or 24 INT, not 7 or 10 INT. That is much much less and about as good as a level 10 armor.

n00b13st
01-12-2013, 07:05 PM
For my taste the stats are not good and I think the price is a bit high. I think I agree with what Siri and Octavos said above - rather just have it be a vanity because the look is cool. Or at least have the option to open it as a vanity chest, perhaps for a discount.

razerfingers
01-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Again like lowly said. Why complain about stats when pvp isnt out yet? Also they look snazzy id sure spent 100s of plat to get 6 sets. 2 of each for each of my classes. Right now im spending about $30 a cap on the game because of the 70 plat deal its just amazing cant pass it up lol so STS makes money off me xD

parnasofication
01-12-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't mind that stats of these items are less than the best elite gear, but I think they simply messed up on the stats of the armors & helms for sorcerers. What would be fine is if the stats of the helms & armors were similar to the winter gear that lil scrooge drops. But instead they are pretty much useless. I think next time someone needs to pay attention to the desired stats for each class. Sorcerers want INT, Rogues want DEX, and Warriors want STR. So at least one of the versions of each type of gear should have that stat as the primary stat. Otherwise it's pretty useless. A level 21 sorcerer armor that has "slightly less" stats than the best demonlord/demonologist armor would have 25 or 24 INT, not 7 or 10 INT. That is much much less and about as good as a level 10 armor.

+ to what you said. How come rogue armors are the only useful ones? Rogue armors still has 26 dex, and an additional crit option. So in a way, in a preferred taste, it could be the best armor. But the warriors version? 10 strength? Sorcerer? 10 int? It's not about pvp or what, the stats for sorc and warrior versions are messed up. It's hard to believe that the game developers intended for it to be that way.

And on a side note, you gave us awesome lookin armors with this crates, but the weapons are the lamest elites I have ever seen e.g. The protector sword shields for warrior, seriously? It's a set with villain or heroic, Rutger has one. Why can't you make it look like that?

Flamberge
01-13-2013, 12:27 AM
Quick question. Is this scaled to our level? Most importantly, is it available for level 1?

Vystirch
01-13-2013, 12:30 AM
It is scaled to lvl, I don't know about lvl1.

Flamberge
01-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Won't take a chance of wasting 15 plat to get a lv 2 stuff though. I hope sts will give some feedback.

Samhayne
01-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Yes, a crate can be opened at any level, including 1.

Flamberge
01-13-2013, 12:03 PM

Does this mean that they will give a lv 1 stuff? Oh well, I'll give it a try then.

Edit: Just as I expected a level 2 stuff. Wasted 15 plat. Just wondering why all those good stuffs isn't available for lv 1.

nicoB
01-13-2013, 09:23 PM
+ to what you said. How come rogue armors are the only useful ones? Rogue armors still has 26 dex, and an additional crit option

because rogues are awesome :P

nicoB
01-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Could the be a possible vanity conversion. because the armor looks amazing, the design is. beautiful and it would be a shame to just let it fade away, to be dust in the wind because of a new lvl cap with armor that has better stats unless the crates continue into further updates? but work like this should be appreciated for more and i think a vanity conversion is a good way to go. i want to look this awesome all the time without having to sacrafice stats in future updates

TheBedtBird
01-14-2013, 12:39 PM
This should have a feature to convert it into vanity and untradable. Im sure people wouldnt mind if they had the option to convert this, when I looked at this it looked like vanity and as I scrolled down I saw that it wasnt. I saw this on rutgar before this came out and thought how awseome it would be to have that, would be cool if we could convert it, or make it all just vanity

TheBedtBird
01-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Plus this vanity would match my ign "Elite". Oh did I say vanity didnt meant this gear-.-

Really accidently put vanity instead of gear but I went alon with it

Raxin
01-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Ty for not making them op. It would be way worse if they were to ruin all the current gear in place. Imagine the threads if this gear was best current available

Feke
01-14-2013, 02:15 PM
If these boxes would contain one piece of the sets as a vanity item I'd spend Platinum on it. But, as a lvl specified (of the character that opens it up) item with these stats that I've seen at the ones in Auctions... No, thanks!
They really do look good, but I wouldn't use them with these stats.

Feke
01-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Does this mean that they will give a lv 1 stuff? Oh well, I'll give it a try then.

Edit: Just as I expected a level 2 stuff. Wasted 15 plat. Just wondering why all those good stuffs isn't available for lv 1.

So.. You have lvl1 XPoff characters too? :D
I either don't get it why aren't there cool stuffs for lvl1 characters too.. Drops from chests starts at lvl2.. Promo code weapons are lvl1 items. So, why can't there be lvl1 chest items?
I'd love to have lvl1 Legendary armors!!!!!

reiin
01-15-2013, 12:54 AM
Apparently my fellow rouges arent double checking stats. The heroic stability armor is on par with the best rouge armor to date (demonlord of stability), and the best helm (agile ranger of stability). Not to mention at this point, its FAR cheaper.

Ladycandyheal
01-15-2013, 04:22 AM
The heroic stability fancy armor is one of the best armor for rogues! I just bought the level 21 versions and put my level 16 versions on sale.

FrankRHorton
01-16-2013, 03:38 AM

This mean i can stash the crate and wait for another level cap.

Edit:
Thinking of keeping them crates and wait until level 100. :pirate:

euromikeym
01-17-2013, 12:22 AM
You shouldn't have to pay to open these chests.

You just have to look at the trading store in game now and the first 32 items in that category of sale are these chests. Just goes to show that it was a bad call to make winners pay for their prize. And people are selling them for next to nothing once you have paid your sales fee.

If anyone can explain the reasoning behind this idea of paying for the opening of your own chest, I'd love to hear it please.

wrathstorm
01-17-2013, 04:35 AM
wow this is cool. i will buy this crate

Flamberge
01-17-2013, 04:57 AM
So.. You have lvl1 XPoff characters too? :D
I either don't get it why aren't there cool stuffs for lvl1 characters too.. Drops from chests starts at lvl2.. Promo code weapons are lvl1 items. So, why can't there be lvl1 chest items?
I'd love to have lvl1 Legendary armors!!!!!

Yes I do have a level 1 toon. Such a shame that all those cool stuffs isn't available for level 1. I don't get why though. You can get a lvl 1 legendary armors, there is 2 available atm. Stuff from the bundle which is Forerunner n Stormrunner.

Wizard_Mike
01-17-2013, 11:50 AM
You shouldn't have to pay to open these chests. If you've been lucky enough to get one dropped why be penalised for the privilege.

Just another example of money grabbing developers, if you ask me.

People are really being thrown off by the fact that the crates drop in-game. Just take a moment and realize that these crates would have just been added to the plat store, but the devs wanted to try something new and had them drop in-game instead.

I do think STS should have made some kind of statement before putting these in to clarify player's perceptions of them. If they had announced that they were going to try out having the next batch of plat packs drop in game, rather than be purchased directly from the store, maybe there wouldn't be as many confused players.

I think it's a cool idea, as it involves everyone in the process of a player purchasing a plat pack, rather than it being a straight player/STS transaction. Not to mention that in most cases players now get a little coin each time this kind of plat pack is sold (i.e., opend), since the plat spender is most likely getting it from the CS. Sure, it may not be much, but it's something. You can't say that about the chests in the plat store.

Energizeric
01-17-2013, 03:09 PM
I do think STS should have made some kind of statement before putting these in to clarify player's perceptions of them. If they had announced that they were going to try out having the next batch of plat packs drop in game, rather than be purchased directly from the store, maybe there wouldn't be as many confused players.

Yeah, that would kill the whole idea of this marketing strategy. The whole point of this was to confuse folks, and I'm guessing it worked. It's much more tempting to pay plat to open a chest that is already in your inventory rather than just go to the plat store and buy one. STS has counted on this fact, and I'm guessing it resulted in much more profit for them. I think it's a brilliant idea on their part. Nothing they did was wrong here. It's just a brilliant marketing strategy. I think I would have preferred if the chests were a little more rare though, but then again that would mean less plat for STS as fewer chests would be opened.

euromikeym
01-18-2013, 04:29 AM
If we had been told this at the time we wouldn't have been mislead. It was very misleading when it was announced. It came across as a bonus drop for the time. I.e. hope your luck is in and you might be lucky enough to get a special crate. Well isn't that reasonable to assume as its how the game was being played so far. I must admit it made me play the game more than usual in the hope that I might be lucky and get one of these crates too. If I had known it was going to cost you a heavy price to claim, I wouldn't have other end so much.

euromikeym
01-18-2013, 04:35 AM
But why pay extra gold on top for the chest in store and then the plat to open it, when you will be able to get one from plat store for just the plat only? Unless of course you are one of the few elite that has a huge amount of gold and plat to burn. Sadly most of us are not so cashed up.

Wizard_Mike
01-18-2013, 12:23 PM
But why pay extra gold on top for the chest in store and then the plat to open it, when you will be able to get one from plat store for just the plat only? Unless of course you are one of the few elite that has a huge amount of gold and plat to burn. Sadly most of us are not so cashed up.
The crates are like 500g in the CS...

Energizeric
01-18-2013, 02:02 PM
If we had been told this at the time we wouldn't have been mislead. It was very misleading when it was announced. It came across as a bonus drop for the time. I.e. hope your luck is in and you might be lucky enough to get a special crate. Well isn't that reasonable to assume as its how the game was being played so far. I must admit it made me play the game more than usual in the hope that I might be lucky and get one of these crates too. If I had known it was going to cost you a heavy price to claim, I wouldn't have other end so much.

Nobody was mislead. The original announcement of the new crates (first post in this thread) clearly said that it cost 15 plat to open them. Nobody was mislead. It was just a clever marketing strategy, that's all. It would be like if the lottery sent you tickets without you having to go buy them, but then there was a $1 fee per ticket you had to pay online to activate the ticket. Many folks would probably be more tempted to pay the fee than would normally go buy lottery tickets simply because the ticket was already in their hands.

Alhuntrazeck
01-20-2013, 05:56 AM
Sighhh...nobody's buying the crates for more than 1k now. Really, people. I dunno why i hopelessly put the chests up for 5k+ when there are all the 700s and 500s.

Gabesantos
01-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Are there going to be unlocked crates in the future?

Energizeric
01-22-2013, 02:44 AM
Are there going to be unlocked crates in the future?

Yes, there are right now. They are called "chests". :P

Feke
01-22-2013, 05:36 AM
There should be an option to throw them out.. They are taking slots in my invetory without a point.. I'm not going to spend my time on selling them on auctions for ridiculous prices.
I usually throw out every useless item that I don't need, but these boxes can't be thrown out. Why?

iRusher
01-22-2013, 08:11 AM
15 plat really

It's worth it for how cool the armor is

Feke
01-22-2013, 08:33 AM
It's worth it for how cool the armor is
The armor pieces that are in auctions for 200 gold? They are the ones that worth 15 Platinums? :D You know, You can't choose what to receive from those boxes.

GoodSyntax
01-22-2013, 08:39 AM
I think that the window of opportunity for profit has passed on these crates. Early on, and again when CTF was released, I made some money on opening the crates and selling the best gear that I received. Now the same gear is 1/3 the selling price of just a week ago.

Move on, there's nothing left there. Just give them to some noob. You can't even sell the crates for the listing fee any more.

Feke
01-22-2013, 08:44 AM
I was thinking about giving it away, but doing this step I would give my problem to the other player too. And this is not a good behavior IMO.
But.. Maybe I'll do it. XD

Gegeebuka
01-28-2013, 03:14 AM
locked create sucks just saying my opinion

Gegeebuka
01-28-2013, 03:15 AM
lol dude u told him

Badpizza
02-03-2013, 06:17 AM
That thing make money :calm:
30k A day