PDA

View Full Version : banned device

kingromeo
01-11-2013, 04:49 PM
well 2days ago I tried logging in and it said device was banned I filed a report and they said It was due to guild scamming I never once scammed due to guild selling yes I do sell guild i just thought it was another way to make gold so i buy plat n make guild with the name they want and any tier.for example I sold xmobx t3 harlem glibetrutters t3 and some other ones I don't remember the names I was scammed first time I started selling I got screenshots too btw ill try posting them but I want to be unbanned ASAP if anyone can help please do it thanks

25thninja
01-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Srry bud, u get the regular answer, Try emailing spacetimestudios support and they should have u back on ur feet soon

kingromeo
01-11-2013, 04:55 PM
I have been they haven't replied since yesterday morning that's when it said i guild scammed I'm upset/sad I want to play the game like I was

Lowlyspy
01-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Although you may not have scammed anyone, selling guilds is what got you banned. Any trade that isn't entirely contained within the trade window (meaning whatever is being traded can be put in the trade window) is considered a no no. Sorry to hear your predicament bud. Best of luck with support, maybe they'll be forgiving.

kingromeo
01-11-2013, 05:07 PM
yea I understood that I won't sell guilds anymore I love this game to quite so hopefully something happens ASAP I miss it

Justg
01-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Please contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com to discuss further.