PDA

View Full Version : want to buy platinum but cant and many others cant so got an idea

plate
01-11-2013, 07:17 PM
I want to buy platinum so i can upgrade my auction and inventory slots and guild hall and these things but you need a creditcard wich where i live you dont just get a creditcard so easy and ive heard from alot players they have the same problem so my suggestion is to make it able to purchase with ideal and other internet banking options it wil help out the players and the game as players can buy platinum wich will get the game to sell more platinum to support keep the game online then eveyone is happy please think about it its a good idea

Thanx
Ingame name: Plate

moonway03
01-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Mine is that, im underage so im thinking about load in cellphone.i have real money but i dont have creditcard.
So sts pls make platinum purchasable with cellphone loads. I live in Philippines where offers are very dumb

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Bless
01-11-2013, 07:20 PM
I believe, there was a guide on how to buy plat if ur in a non-creditcard area in the Povket legends guides section. Check it out.

Energizeric
01-12-2013, 12:33 AM
They don't have mastercard, visa or american express gift cards you can buy?

Here in the US even if you don't have a credit card, you can get a gift card in most stores that acts like a credit card until you use up the amount of the card. Also, maybe try getting an iTunes gift card and purchasing the plat through iTunes? (I guess this only works if you use an apple device)

plate
01-14-2013, 07:34 AM
They don't have mastercard, visa or american express gift cards you can buy?

Here in the US even if you don't have a credit card, you can get a gift card in most stores that acts like a credit card until you use up the amount of the card. Also, maybe try getting an iTunes gift card and purchasing the plat through iTunes? (I guess this only works if you use an apple device)

No lol i used to play pokerstars and its from the usa aswel i put alot money on there using ideal internet banking thats a good opions cause almost everyone can use ideal so more plat sale for AL

Melodicdeath
01-15-2013, 07:58 PM
I personally don't have a bank account, nor a credit card. I just went over to Walmart and purchased one of those loadable Visa cards. They're typically available at a variety of locations, so that may be something to look in to. Energizeric expanded on this idea above I just noticed...oh well I'm posting anyway :P

Gamedev
02-27-2013, 01:45 PM
Cellphone load is a good and convenient idea though.

*bump

Murayashi Ranatics
08-11-2015, 11:48 AM
ok thanks
how to buy platinum using my globe load?

Dalmony
08-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Reloadable credit cards dont exist everywhere..i have definitely never seen them in the uk. Having said that you can buy Google play gift cards in some places i believe.... but these sorts of things vary From country to country.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

KnowledgeFTW
08-12-2015, 06:07 PM
You don't need a credit card to buy platnium. Just buy an iTunes or a playstore gift card, redeem the card, get your money and buy platnium depending on how much money you put.