PDA

View Full Version : "Those" complain threads

25thninja
01-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi all, this is much relating to artemis' thread, and i am just here to say when you make threads about scamming, and banning, and all that "fun" stuff, do you relize that you are going to get the same answer every single time: Please email support; and also, you absolutly know that you are going to get your thread locked, and probably many people will get annoyed... So please don't do it
I'm not calling out names, i'm not tryong to be scummy, and i'm not trying to be a lyric wanna-be, but i jus find it a bit... Pointless

Thanks
-25th

even tho this is technically a thread complaining about complainers...

Suentous PO
01-11-2013, 08:26 PM
The problem with this advice is, the people that get scammed don't read or take advice. Also why make another thread saying the same thing as hers? Hers didn't stop todays "I got scammed" threads either.
You prolly mean well but this will fall on deaf clogged ears flanking ADHD and sugar filled skulls.

Yich
01-11-2013, 09:25 PM
I don't think they know how to read. Anyone wanna type up a quick "how to" guide on how to read?

Zeus
01-11-2013, 09:26 PM
I don't think they know how to read. Anyone wanna type up a quick "how to" guide on how to read?

You'd have to use pictures. ;)

LwMark
01-11-2013, 09:47 PM

You'd have to use pictures. ;)

Or add a voice recordi.g every time u log in to play in a deep dark voice sayin "do not give out ur email or pass for no reason"

McBain
01-12-2013, 01:14 AM
People often don't seem to realize that STS doesn't have a full support staff on call 24/7 to address every single issue immediately. I'm sure it usually goes something like this:

1. Player gets scammed/banned
2. They email support
3. STS doesn't drop everything to respond, because it's probably the weekend or the middle of the night (time zones are a factor)
4. Player freaks out
5. Player posts about it on the forums because they think it'll get the devs' attention.