PDA

View Full Version : Please Devs!

*Zero*
01-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Make the new Heroic and Villain gear for Warriors Vanity sets. I'd love to have them as vanities.

Lesmiserables
01-11-2013, 09:30 PM
what for when u can wear them now ;x

Vystirch
01-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Make the new Heroic and Villain gear for Warriors Vanity sets. I'd love to have them as vanities.

Just for warriors, I want it for my rouge and Mage also :p

Takezaki
01-11-2013, 11:08 PM
I agree these would've been better off as vanities. They would also retain their values longer.

xdalex
01-12-2013, 12:16 AM
The rouge gear is half decent
But would still like to see it as vanity.
:)

*Zero*
01-12-2013, 11:29 AM
what for when u can wear them now ;x

Umm stats are horrible maybe?

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 12:54 PM
100% agree with OP!

Prack
01-12-2013, 02:07 PM
omg yes, I would buy them both as vanity RIGHT NOW

Lowlyspy
01-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Umm stats are horrible maybe?
Not so much horrible as sub par for "elite" pinks. The stats are actually pretty okay considering you can get the crate from any boss anywhere regardless of what level you are. You certainly don't need the absolute best gear ever to survive in elite dungeons.

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Not so much horrible as sub par for "elite" pinks. The stats are actually pretty okay considering you can get the crate from any boss anywhere regardless of what level you are. You certainly don't need the absolute best gear ever to survive in elite dungeons.

I agree. But when you see ''New legendary chests with new legendary items coming'' and actually realise they're much more weaker than the armour you wear, is kind of annoying. I would love them as vanities, since they look beast, and well made. Just the stats, in my opinion, don't go with the armours. When you look at them, on someone, you're like ''oh my days, this guy looks beast''. Well, apparently not.

xcainnblecterx
01-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Also needs to be vanity founders for.rouge and sorcerer like.warrior.has

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Also needs to be vanity founders for.rouge and sorcerer like.warrior.has

There is some coming next week. They will replace the winter vanities.

xcainnblecterx
01-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Wow im on the Craig Ferguson show

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 04:06 PM

Oh Gawd XD

Sharaobic
01-13-2013, 09:00 AM

what did u mean by that ?

xcainnblecterx
01-13-2013, 04:32 PM
The late show as in im late

Patricks
01-13-2013, 05:07 PM
The late show as in im late

Lol

Sharaobic
01-14-2013, 06:12 AM
I watch graham norton show.Never heard of some Craig Ferguson show.

Lowlyspy
01-14-2013, 11:15 AM
I agree. But when you see ''New legendary chests with new legendary items coming'' and actually realise they're much more weaker than the armour you wear, is kind of annoying. I would love them as vanities, since they look beast, and well made. Just the stats, in my opinion, don't go with the armours. When you look at them, on someone, you're like ''oh my days, this guy looks beast''. Well, apparently not.

You have a point. But the concept of them poses an issue: Should gear that you can get from farming regular Jarl have equal or better stats than the gear you can only get from elite Madrom? Especially considering this gear is technically plat bought so the argument of pay-to-win comes into play. I'm perfectly happy with my Watch sets (I just had to get both for my warrior lol), the stats are really good compared to what i had before, and with a little help from my friendly neighborhood Fnordian i was able to fix my stats and beef myself up even more, not to mention how epic the armor looks.

Astrocat
01-14-2013, 11:34 AM
You have a point. But the concept of them poses an issue: Should gear that you can get from farming regular Jarl have equal or better stats than the gear you can only get from elite Madrom? Especially considering this gear is technically plat bought so the argument of pay-to-win comes into play. I'm perfectly happy with my Watch sets (I just had to get both for my warrior lol), the stats are really good compared to what i had before, and with a little help from my friendly neighborhood Fnordian i was able to fix my stats and beef myself up even more, not to mention how epic the armor looks.

True. The Villain armour, looks pretty beast!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Sharaobic
01-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Can you post a picture of villain armor?

Lowlyspy
01-14-2013, 01:13 PM
I'll post a pic in a little bit. I'm stuck on the couch with our foster dog sleeping in my lap atm lol.

Vystirch
01-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Can you post a picture of villain armor?

Te pics are in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82483-New-Locked-Grand-Watch-Crate-Unique-Legendary-Loot-Unlocked-for-Platinum