PDA

View Full Version : bug or what?

GodzSoldier
01-12-2013, 03:52 AM
In tower of madrum elite why does the boss fly back when he soon dead

Destructible
01-12-2013, 05:31 AM
It's because he's been drawn too far by your party. There's a certain limit to how far bosses are willing to chase you, just like mobs.

For Tower Of Madrom, Lord Madrom goes as far as the middle and spawning point line. Any further and he goes back.

GodzSoldier
01-12-2013, 06:24 AM
No, i mean like we are fighting him and maybe 3/4 the way through even were he spawned he still kinda fall over backwards and not attacking....

Bless
01-12-2013, 06:56 AM
Probs no bug, but Its a good thing!

Astrocat
01-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Gosh, I hate when you fight a boss for hours (exaggerating) and when he is nearly dead, a random peep in the team, runs away because he/she doesn't want to die, but then the boss gets his health back, and we gotta start all over again. Even worse, is when the same peep does it multiple times in the same fight. Gosh. :chargrined:

Energizeric
01-12-2013, 06:25 PM
trick is not to run away but to kite (run circles around the boss if you need to).

xcainnblecterx
01-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Damn astro, i wish o had another.thanks cause i know exactly how.that is. I literally start yelling at pixels just because of this

Bless
01-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Gosh, I hate when you fight a boss for hours (exaggerating) and when he is nearly dead, a random peep in the team, runs away because he/she doesn't want to die, but then the boss gets his health back, and we gotta start all over again. Even worse, is when the same peep does it multiple times in the same fight. Gosh. :chargrined: This happens especially in low lvls cuz newbs think they only have one life lmao. There are some in L20/21 as well.