PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to a fast response.

Limsi
01-12-2013, 03:58 AM
For the recent weeks, I have been reading numerous feedbacks of how players accidentally purchase platinum for revive especially during the heat of an action. I have seen requests if they could get their platinum back for the accidental purchase and I would have felt the same way too as this happened to me probably 2-4 times already.

Yesterday, I have received a message from a friend telling me that he/she got his platinum back and that the only thing he/she did was to file a ticket to the support page and that it should contain a comprehensive detail of how the exact event took place.

Upon hearing from my friend, I personally felt that Spacetime Studio successfully transformed me from being a "normal" into a more satisfied customer. This gave me a sense of security that no matter how you accidentally screw up in game as long as you can provide them with enough information, everything else would go fine.

More powers STS!

Destructible
01-12-2013, 04:53 AM
For the recent weeks, I have been reading numerous feedbacks of how players accidentally purchase platinum for revive especially during the heat of an action. I have seen requests if they could get their platinum back for the accidental purchase and I would have felt the same way too as this happened to me probably 2-4 times already.

Yesterday, I have received a message from a friend telling me that he/she got his platinum back and that the only thing he/she did was to file a ticket to the support page and that it should contain a comprehensive detail of how the exact event took place.

Upon hearing from my friend, I personally felt that Spacetime Studio successfully transformed me from being a "normal" into a more satisfied customer. This gave me a sense of security that no matter how you accidentally screw up in game as long as you can provide them with enough information, everything else would go fine.

More powers STS!

Cheers! :)

Vystirch
01-12-2013, 09:43 AM

More powers STS!

Great! Hooray!

Bless
01-12-2013, 09:55 AM
One of the fastest/helpful support systems, looking that they have to handle 4 games, and millions of players.

saool
01-12-2013, 10:00 AM
They got lucky U.U

Usually, or at least on PL it isn't as great of a response. They never have the "power" to do such things...