PDA

View Full Version : players are back to dark legends

bloodyneo
01-12-2013, 07:48 AM
i noticed that players are back to dark legends cause arcane became boring for main reason NO PVP
and i noticed that developers are neglecting dark legends for the sake of arcane !!!

Limsi
01-12-2013, 08:12 AM
If you wish to address the developers, I suggest you post under this section: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback

To give you a little bit of cheer, PvP is set to come out before the month ends, so I suggest you wait and give it another shot before moving out. Everyone notices something once in a while, but it's of great importance to properly channel the things we feel in a calm manner. Good day!

KillaSkillz
01-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Stick around longer with sts games. You will notice a lot more things. :)

Fianeloz
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes I'm back to DL too ;) after I gave my ghost away lol thinking I retired when AL came out....nope...I like it again ;)

moonway03
01-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Im back to PL

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Thegrimreaper
01-12-2013, 10:14 PM
i quit pl...al is way better

Vystirch
01-13-2013, 12:25 AM
i quit pl...al is way better

Same

Lady_Pebbles
01-13-2013, 02:46 AM
Im on all four StS games. However, Im more active on DL & AL... PL is the type of grinding game I get bored very quickly with, SL needs some major updates & PvP sucks on both of these games imo.

DL is more Adult Rated but isn't focused on the specific naughty content some people might think its about. PvP on DL is awesome. Great FFA & very addictive! Its the one game I really like from the franchise.

AL is a mixture of the past three games. I like certain aspects of the game (like daily tokens, hauntlet dungeon, pets, and variety of buildsm skills, etc.). Overall its brought in a lot of things a great mmorpg can have. Just wish ny mage was a human-like creature and not a little blue goblin without a gender. At least give us a female version thats purple and cute.. Blue and facial expressions give off a vibe that its more of a guy.. Maybe a herm? Idk. Smh.

xcainnblecterx
01-13-2013, 05:48 AM
I hop on pl every now and then to pvp and al just seems to.be getting more plat based. I mean its a good game, but im either doing something wrong or all sts game are becoming this way. When al was in pre release and with its bugs etc, it was way better then now

Tamlo97
01-13-2013, 03:22 PM
I love both games! DL and AL. I don't PVP :-)

Kraoracha
01-14-2013, 05:09 AM
I tried PL first, then found DL and stayed there, started SL for one go, AL for a few.
I just went back to DL because it is the only game that really keeps my attention.
AL I enjoy when I have enough time to play without thinking about needing to go do something in rl, and that rarely happens.

Lenna Drake
06-17-2014, 03:07 PM
im playing Arcane Legends, Dark Legends and including Pocket Legends :) I don't understand why leave one game for other or just for PVP or no PVP that's the good part of this games you always can do something in the game and are many for all likes