PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys have something else planned for elite cap?

razerfingers
01-12-2013, 10:05 AM
I know its fun getting there. But i woukd like to see more than just a banner next cap. If that would be possible to make a color coated canity banner helmet and armor set. Kinda would make sense. But its your guys' game :) anyways just thought id say that. Also i know its in wrong section. Whoops xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Vystirch
01-12-2013, 10:51 AM
I know its fun getting there. But i woukd like to see more than just a banner next cap. If that would be possible to make a color coated canity banner helmet and armor set. Kinda would make sense. But its your guys' game :) anyways just thought id say that. Also i know its in wrong section. Whoops xP

What about you can't do elite lvls unless u cap?

Energizeric
01-12-2013, 06:52 PM
You can indeed do elite level dungeons before you cap. You can do them at level 20. Perhaps they should change that to only be 21. That's how it is with elite dungeons in PL. Only those that cap can enter. If they did that in AL then more folks would cap.

Also, I don't mind getting a different banner each time, but maybe there should be a way to display all of your banners on your inspect screen. Like maybe they should all be hanging from the ceiling in the background of your inspect screen so that others can see. That would be cool.

Rare
01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
You can indeed do elite level dungeons before you cap. You can do them at level 20. Perhaps they should change that to only be 21. That's how it is with elite dungeons in PL. Only those that cap can enter. If they did that in AL then more folks would cap.

Also, I don't mind getting a different banner each time, but maybe there should be a way to display all of your banners on your inspect screen. Like maybe they should all be hanging from the ceiling in the background of your inspect screen so that others can see. That would be cool.

Cool idea about the banners

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

razerfingers
01-12-2013, 07:13 PM

Yeah, but then again its just recolored. Maybe if instead of one of the symbol things it had 2 and for 3 elite cap it had 3 so its not same banner recolored. Makes sense to me i just have no need to cap this time around the banner almost looks exactly the same lol.

LwMark
01-12-2013, 08:51 PM

Cool idea about banners, ive heard that somewhere before just cant put my finger on it hmmmmmm

razerfingers
01-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Cool idea about banners, ive heard that somewhere before just cant put my finger on it hmmmmmm

Coulda swore it was Lwmark. Not too sure. The guy's brilliant sometimes. You shall meet him IG sameday.

Wizard_Mike
01-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Yeah, but then again its just recolored. Maybe if instead of one of the symbol things it had 2 and for 3 elite cap it had 3 so its not same banner recolored. Makes sense to me i just have no need to cap this time around the banner almost looks exactly the same lol.

It would be cool if there was just a single banner, and each time you capped, it modified the banner somehow. That way a single banner can display which caps you were there for. Like you start with the 16 cap banner, and capping 21 changes the border color. Capping 26 changes the background color. Capping 31 adds another symbol. Etc, etc.

Think of it kind of like a sticker board, and each cap puts a new sticker on it.

This method not only shows which cap you hit, but which ones you missed. Say you have the 16 cap banner, but didn't cap 21, and then capped 26. You would have a banner that reflected that.

I don't know. Might be too complicated. Would be cool, though.

razerfingers
01-12-2013, 09:57 PM
It would be cool if there was just a single banner, and each time you capped, it modified the banner somehow. That way a single banner can display which caps you were there for. Like you start with the 16 cap banner, and capping 21 changes the border color. Capping 26 changes the background color. Capping 31 adds another symbol. Etc, etc.

Think of it kind of like a sticker board, and each cap puts a new sticker on it.

This method not only shows which cap you hit, but which ones you missed. Say you have the 16 cap banner, but didn't cap 21, and then capped 26. You would have a banner that reflected that.

Sounds cool id say. So basically a banner that replaces yours? Like it auto deletes and gives that one makes more sense. To me.

Dreuefesie
01-12-2013, 09:59 PM

I've heard that idea too! It's a good one! Think his name started with Lw, but I'm not sure...

Thegrimreaper
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM

think about development wise
its a great idea...but that is too complex....as we go further..you have to make a 26/21/16 banner, 26/21 banner, 26/16 banner, 21/16 banner, a 16 banner, a 21 banner, a 26 banner...and thats just for the first three......plus the leaderboard vanities....think money wise...it would cost more than it would earn

Urqui
01-12-2013, 10:36 PM
I read somebody saying to have our unused banners to be added on our avatar page. That's a brilliant idea

Thegrimreaper
01-12-2013, 10:44 PM
I read somebody saying to have our unused banners to be added on our avatar page. That's a brilliant idea

i disagree...i like being able to move banners from char to char

Wizard_Mike
01-12-2013, 10:56 PM
think about development wise
its a great idea...but that is too complex....as we go further..you have to make a 26/21/16 banner, 26/21 banner, 26/16 banner, 21/16 banner, a 16 banner, a 21 banner, a 26 banner...and thats just for the first three......plus the leaderboard vanities....think money wise...it would cost more than it would earn

Yeah, I did say it might be too complex in my post. :p

But they wouldn't have to make one banner for every possible combination. That would be nuts. Just make the banner modular (as in each little part is a separate object), so that it can be "snapped together" so to speak. You know, kind of like adding stickers to a piece of paper, rather than making a new sheet of paper for each possible combination of stickers.

So you would have a basic banner (16 cap). Got the 21 cap? New border color gets "snapped" on. Missed the 26 cap? Nothing changes. Got the 31 cap? New design gets "snapped" on to the background. Etc, etc.

Vystirch
01-13-2013, 12:24 AM
i disagree...i like being able to move banners from char to char

I actually don't I think that is an item that should not move from the character that earned it...... Just my thoughts

Energizeric
01-14-2013, 06:11 AM

Yes, I am an idea thief! Guilty as charged!! haha

TheBedtBird
01-14-2013, 09:58 AM
The banners arent as pro looking to me. Some weapons or vanity armor would be nice

razerfingers
01-15-2013, 12:57 PM
The banners arent as pro looking to me. Some weapons or vanity armor would be nice

Thats what i was trying to get at haha thanks for making it clear! :)