PDA

View Full Version : A Trip Down Memory Lane...

Vyvin
09-21-2010, 09:16 PM
By now u guys probably have a good idea on what I'm going to write...

As we reach the top we tend to forget the memories of the people who helped us on the way. And those of the 1.5 million deaths I had before realizing WTF I had to do. As we move on we leave those we shared the picture perfect moments with, we forget the elchs that saved us in this precious moments we had just before the bosses submitted to us.

We forget the joy we had when we leveled the joy of getting a green but never hearing the word pink. The joy of completing a campaing whith the people we just met! Calling lvl 30s noobs cause they weren't a high enough lvl! Rofl! The anticipation if the next cool thing to see...

We(45z) are like politicians we get enough power to not care of anything else but more power and how to be better than Royce or Vs or Kav! Who am I missing.

What I'm trying to get at is that no one thinks that u can be a contribution to a game anymore u get booted for the stupidest reasons. People think that if ur not a certain lvl your not good enough, ur not worth the effort, ur a stain on a white shirt!

Get back to the old days!
At this point you need to make a new character and start as if you were a noob.

If I missed anything post, will add.
/Vyvin

Kingofhurtz
09-21-2010, 09:23 PM
I think us lvl 45s should get a whole group going where everyone creates a new character from scratch and levels through all campaigns up to 45, the way the games supposed to be played! Great thread vyvin.

Arterra
09-21-2010, 09:35 PM
we need a lvl30 server, good ol' days server. so I can experience this time lol

Kingofhurtz
09-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Ahh those were the days....

Arterra
09-21-2010, 09:43 PM
*stalking*
so, greens where the rage back then? wow... and now everyone is for neon-pink only... sad

Gaabob
09-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Actually I have a green lv30- ursan frozen longsword or somethif, that's better than a lv35 bastard sword of legend pink (or something along those lines)

KingFu
09-21-2010, 09:54 PM
We should have a realm, that starts off with just oldies, and we vote people in or out of the realm, and it'd be the same version as the good ole' days, lol :p

Prest87
09-21-2010, 09:57 PM
We should have a realm, that starts off with just oldies, and we vote people in or out of the realm, and it'd be the same version as the good ole' days, lol :p

We should to bad so many oldies left.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-21-2010, 10:07 PM

I'd agree but people will immediately kick me out >_>

What have I done wrong :(.

Tore
09-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Lol I would be willing to pay 50 plat for level 30 server lol

Kingofhurtz
09-21-2010, 11:38 PM
*stalking*

hehehe it's true! I knew it