PDA

View Full Version : Al hack abuse?

Hsam8913
01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
There is a arcane legends hack tools which give u unlimited gold n plats being advertise on youtube n other sites, i believe it's a glitch from the early development phrase. Any input from the dev? Or sourced player?

Vystirch
01-13-2013, 01:58 PM
There is a arcane legends hack tools which give u unlimited gold n plats being advertise on youtube n other sites, i believe it's a glitch from the early development phrase. Any input from the dev? Or sourced player?

Do not use it if u value playing fair, And don't want to have a chance to lose your account/s

hippl
01-13-2013, 02:00 PM
I've heard about changing 'id' of ur device, that allows you to do same offers over and over. + ip change. idk if it's legal or not

Jed
01-13-2013, 02:07 PM
I've seen things that look exactly the same as that program for other games. They don't work, from my experience.
And you don't want to risk being banned.

Melodicdeath
01-13-2013, 02:21 PM
I've seen that hack tool and if its vaild and you utilize it, you will not only be at risk of being banned, the use of such a tool displays major betrayal and disrespect toward a company who is working so hard to create amazing games for us to PLAY FOR FREE.....stew on that.

Raxin
01-13-2013, 02:30 PM
If u cheat for plat or gold then just die

Justg
01-13-2013, 02:32 PM
They are not valid, any "hack" app is either phishing for your account info or just trying to drive traffic to their download site and make you watch an advert or do an offer, which they get paid for.

We'll still ban anyone who tries to hack, so Just Say No.