PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

dudetus
01-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi all!

As some of u have noticed I was put on a "time-out" for a while. Well I'm back now and the first thing I do will be the following:

I am going to be the friendliest and nicest forum member for 3 days.

It seems I have caught bad karma lately and I need to balance it by being nice and friendly. I am rly going to be nice and friendly. Like really. I mean it. I'm trying this all being nice for a week now and see how it goes and if I like being nice I might end up being nice for good.

That's all my dear friends, happy and safe foruming :)!

Devs and Mods pls don't lock this thread. I actually mean what I say, this ain't a trollpost

Griffinfan
01-13-2013, 02:40 PM
*grabs popcorn

The Happiness
01-13-2013, 02:44 PM
I have known Ninja for a looong time and I can confirm he reslly is the nicest and friendliest of friends.

Welcome back <3

Bless
01-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi all!

As some of u have noticed I was put on a "time-out" for a while. Well I'm back now and the first thing I do will be the following:

I am going to be the friendliest and nicest forum member for a week.

It seems I have caught bad karma lately and I need to balance it by being nice and friendly. I am rly going to be nice and friendly. Like really. I mean it. I'm trying this all being nice for a week now and see how it goes and if I like being nice I might end up being nice for good.

That's all my dear friends, happy and safe foruming :)!

Devs and Mods pls don't lock this thread. I actually mean what I say, this ain't a trollpost Shocked you still have your sig then XD

Ps, wanna join forum police gang?

Jcyee
01-13-2013, 02:52 PM
This should be interesting ;)

Haha but glad to see you're trying to change, at least for a week :)

The Sadness
01-13-2013, 03:10 PM
I am going to be the friendliest and nicest forum member for a week.
Friendlier than The Happiness??? Sounds like a challenge! She loves a good challenge.

WarTornBird
01-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Might be nice to see omigodaninja back. :)

CrimsonTider
01-13-2013, 03:56 PM
In your defense, I have seen worse posts than yours and nothing happens. Good to have ya back, boss. Forums need ya around.

dudetus
01-13-2013, 05:01 PM
In your defense, I have seen worse posts than yours and nothing happens. Good to have ya back, boss. Forums need ya around.

*girly giggle* oh stahp it you!

STS can't monitor everything as people do not report all the bad and mean posts even though we should be reporting them. Forums are a peaceful place where people who share the love for specific game come to chat and enjoy themselves. We regular forumers have also the responsibility to monitor these forums to ease moderators work. They are normal humans as well and we cannot expect them to scroll forums 24/7 searching for mean posts.

XghostzX
01-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Hello Mr. Ninja, we wish you the best of luck.

And as we say, "Coem at me bor"

Suentous PO
01-13-2013, 05:09 PM
LULZ last week you said to me "you're far too nice"

In any case don't get locked up again, we like you.

Dragonrider023
01-13-2013, 05:19 PM
You can start by giving me demonic set, lol

Yich
01-13-2013, 05:39 PM
*girly giggle* oh stahp it you!

STS can't monitor everything as people do not report all the bad and mean posts even though we should be reporting them. Forums are a peaceful place where people who share the love for specific game come to chat and enjoy themselves. We regular forumers have also the responsibility to monitor these forums to ease moderators work. They are normal humans as well and we cannot expect them to scroll forums 24/7 searching for mean posts.

I looked at the forecast for hell when you were gone to see if the temperatures were getting as low as I thought. It was a little under 32 degrees when you got smacked with the B-hammer.

saool
01-13-2013, 05:54 PM

I made him put the lotion on it's skin...guess it made him nice!

Anywho glad you is back sir! Looking forward to nice constructive posts :] *trollololol*

ArtofWar
01-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Good luck :P

[Buy]
01-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Perfectly, but I don't know you.

Kixxler
01-13-2013, 06:03 PM
GL, stay clean

AbsolutePally
01-13-2013, 07:17 PM
I looked at the forecast for hell when you were gone to see if the temperatures were getting as low as I thought. It was a little under 32 degrees when you got smacked with the B-hammer.

Hey Yich! I finallh met you in game we played a solid ctf match together.

Thanks for being nice Ninja amd not teaming me witb your guild the other night.

razerfingers
01-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Wow, you were gone?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

ArtofWar
01-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Wow, you were gone?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Yes he was but not for long.. maybe 1 day?

Bunnyshoota
01-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Nun, you can start by giving me all your items.

Thanks in adv.

Ladylove
01-13-2013, 07:34 PM
Feed me Bon-bons and tell me I'm pretty.

Yich
01-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Hey Yich! I finallh met you in game we played a solid ctf match together.

Thanks for being nice Ninja amd not teaming me witb your guild the other night.

Ollo. My crappy skills at endgame dont do me much justice. Im better known for my great modesty and humbleness.

MightyMicah
01-13-2013, 10:50 PM
So THIS is what's up with all your posts. I'm proud of you, man. That's a worthy goal. :)

Piosidon
01-13-2013, 11:09 PM
I've been on "time-out" before too

Multibird
01-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Nuuuu this forum needs you...Gl with everything bro!

Doodlebeast
01-14-2013, 01:49 AM
"I wil bi teh frienlyss and nicess furom membur fur a weak."

Lets start with some Dolan talk shall we?

Waug
01-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Head got hit hard.

Lol, that rhymed?

The Happiness
01-14-2013, 11:19 AM
Much as I like you, Ninja, I am so pleased you edited your post. Three days of niceness is more than any of us can take! I prefer the real dude. He's funny and entertaining ....just needed a slight tweak in the right direction :)

dudetus
01-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Much as I like you, Ninja, I am so pleased you edited your post. Three days of niceness is more than any of us can take! I prefer the real dude. He's funny and entertaining ....just needed a slight tweak in the right direction :)

Being so nice makes my brain hurt.

Zeus
01-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Being so nice makes my brain hurt.

I challenge you! I shall be nicer than you! :)

*bows politely*

Caiahar
01-14-2013, 02:06 PM
I challenge you! I shall be nicer than you! :)

*bows politely*

The match is on with Apollo, Forum Legend, against Dudetus, Senior Member for who can be the nicest forumer in a week! Stay Tuned, on Spacetime Studios Pocket legends Forums!!!!!

Zeus
01-14-2013, 02:09 PM
The match is on with Apollo, Forum Legend, against Dudetus, Senior Member for who can be the nicest forumer in a week! Stay Tuned, on Spacetime Studios Pocket legends Forums!!!!!

*throws in the towel*

Shut up.

Just kidding, dude! I <3 you! I shall win this. :)

I left a secret message for my best friend^^ Highlight my post to see it, it's in invisible ink. :D

Caiahar
01-14-2013, 02:11 PM
*throws in the towel*

Shut up.

*throws it back, with a whole bunch of dirt.*

Zeus
01-14-2013, 02:12 PM
*throws it back, with a whole bunch of dirt.*

That's so mean. :(

Disrespecting your other forumers is not a very nice thing to do, friend. I even left you a secret message in my above post. :(

Caiahar
01-14-2013, 02:13 PM
*throws in the towel*

Shut up.

Just kidding, dude! I <3 you! I shall win this. :)

I left a secret message for my best friend^^ Highlight my post to see it, it's in invisible ink. :D

No wonder the little line seemed whiter then usual. Dudetus, figure it out! Wait Apollo already told you the secret...

Caiahar
01-14-2013, 02:14 PM
That's so mean. :(

Disrespecting your other forumers is not a very nice thing to do, friend. I even left you a secret message in my above post. :(

Lol sorry i posted it BEFORE you told me about the invisible ink thing.:( :)

Zeus
01-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Lol sorry i posted it BEFORE you told me about the invisible ink thing.

It's fine. :)

dudetus
01-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi Apollo and Shadowstar!

It's nice of u both to be active forumers and post about stuff to threads but we should still try to remember the posts constructive and not to derail thread. Apollo, this isn't a competition we both will win, if we are nice to people. The smileys on posts are our marks that we have done something good :).

Shadowstar that was rly immature and disrespective to throw Apollo's towel backto him (which itself was a nice thing to do) with DIRT!! "one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" has always been my motto and it has never failed me. Before u post something think for a while if u wanted someone to reply to u like that? We want to enjoy our time over here, not to get sad.

Zeus
01-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi Apollo and Shadowstar!

It's nice of u both to be active forumers and post about stuff to threads but we should still try to remember the posts constructive and not to derail thread. Apollo, this isn't a competition we both will win, if we are nice to people. The smileys on posts are our marks that we have done something good :).

Shadowstar that was rly immature and disrespective to throw Apollo's towel backto him (which itself was a nice thing to do) with DIRT!! "one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" has always been my motto and it has never failed me. Before u post something think for a while if u wanted someone to reply to u like that? We want to enjoy our time over here, not to get sad.

one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself

This motto does not work for the non self confident, sadly. :( This is why we as good Samaritans should always treat everybody with extreme niceness.

CrimsonTider
01-14-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm about to vomit.

Zeus
01-14-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm about to vomit.

Aww, are you feeling sick? You should probably lay in bed, have some rest and drink some chicken noodle soup along with bread and saltine crackers.

I'm so sorry for your nausea. :(

dudetus
01-14-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm about to vomit.

I felt so bad for u that I became nauseous as well :(...

Thank You for the advice Apollo! Worked rly well :).

MightyMicah
01-14-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm about to vomit.

Same. (Not sure if you're kidding, though)

Seriously. This was a great idea, but it is the epitome of fake.;) *

Zeus
01-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Same. (Not sure if you're kidding, though)

Seriously. This was a great idea, but it is the epitome of fake.

It is very wrong to call somebody a fake. At least Dudetus is helping new players who need to help. (Does it matter how you were helped if you received help?)

That was rly rude of you, so I think he deserves an apology. :/

Caiahar
01-14-2013, 04:57 PM
ok why are you guys gonna vomit? because dudetus is being nice? thats not nice

Bless
01-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Whoa you two are streching the whole "nice" thing out like chewing gum!

Cahn Ei Haev A Bukect to0 plorxs?

MightyMicah
01-14-2013, 06:09 PM
It is very wrong to call somebody a fake. At least Dudetus is helping new players who need to help. (Does it matter how you were helped if you received help?)

That was rly rude of you, so I think he deserves an apology. :/

(I was joking)

I sowwie :)

The Sadness
01-14-2013, 06:39 PM
It's nice of u both to be active forumers and post about stuff to threads but we should still try to remember the posts constructive and not to derail thread.

I only post to derail threads. Wanna know something crazy?

Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog. <--- now read it backwards.

Usaeroph
01-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Lol gl with staying clean.

Rawrimafish
01-16-2013, 12:27 AM
did u daily change the days? it was a week wasnt it?

D-:
01-16-2013, 02:48 AM
Knowing ninja he will probably go back to his old self after this.

Suentous PO
01-16-2013, 10:56 AM
^ hi Vampanoy :P

Zeus
01-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Such a drama filled forum...amateur gamers...well I guess that's what mobile games are for

Such a grumpy old man.... Guess that's what retirement homes are for.

Ladylove
01-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Such a grumpy old man.... Guess that's what retirement homes are for.

And adult diapers.

Zeus
01-16-2013, 11:23 AM
And adult diapers.

I'd thank you if I could.

Suentous PO
01-16-2013, 11:47 AM
I'd thank you if I could.

Allow me, my good sir.

azefekie
01-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome back you little birdy you!! you best burd

azefekie
01-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Forum police gang? doesn't surprise me..
Shocked you still have your sig then XD

Ps, wanna join forum police gang?
boost posts elsewhere

dudetus
01-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Being nicest forumer campaign has ended as it's past midnight in Finland.

Gawd I feel so dirty.

Noodleleg
01-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Being nicest forumer campaign has ended as it's past midnight in Finland.

Gawd I feel so dirty.

-applaud-

Yew wer soh gud aht eet?

azefekie
01-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Well when Will gets on he can give you a bird bath since he always babies you... :P

cookiez
01-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Gued luch! ps you should always be good!:)

Phoenixking
01-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Gued luch! ps you should always be good!:)
He shouldn't

modredd
01-17-2013, 12:41 AM
Being nice isn't part of the ones being it's a quality trait and something through maturity you should have learned by now. Try to be a good person there's a difference permanently!

Hadesofshadow
01-17-2013, 02:08 AM
I only post to derail threads. Wanna know something crazy?

Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog. <--- now read it backwards.

do you spend your evenings looking for things like that?