PDA

View Full Version : Unity Vs. Rated M 3v3 CTF at Rockwall Forts

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
01-13-2013, 02:45 PM

Cheenivie
01-13-2013, 02:52 PM
LOL we might've been in spawn but i think bsaycred was killed once during tht time i guess his butt hurt or sumthing cause he wasnt getting up so the kills tht are there are pretty much what happened and ffa a very good pvper did all the job im not complaining or anything but without him the turnout of this match could've been much different:-)

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
01-13-2013, 02:54 PM
LOL I suck alot! Now back to the topic, we might've been in spawn but i think bsaycred was killed once during tht time i guess his butt hurt or sumthing cause he wasnt getting up so the kills tht are there are pretty much what happened and ffa a very good pvper did all the job im not complaining or anything but without him the turnout of this match could've been much different:-)

FFA is a bird, ofcourse he is going to ks all the kills. And I got 4 flag captures so without me this game would have turned out different. But it didn't, because we won

Ubernewber
01-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Lololololololol... I have a statement

If anyone of those people weren't there it would be a diffrence GF tho

Everyone'sFavMage
01-13-2013, 03:10 PM
I got 4 "FLAP" captures?

O.O

Randomguy
01-13-2013, 03:24 PM
well you sure proved something

Spectre
01-13-2013, 03:26 PM
He proved that he's good at lying and bad at knowing ToS. That's all what I can say.

Randomguy
01-13-2013, 03:27 PM
got a point
rated m and Unity aren't gonna be friends if this continues

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
01-13-2013, 04:00 PM
I think this is too far. Good game, no harm done.

Gaunab
01-13-2013, 04:16 PM
I like rivalry and competition thats what really makes you wanna improve and do the very best in a game. But you shoud always be a good sport, spawning certainly isnt cool but Saycred isnt an innocent white sheep himself either.
Rated M beat Unity several times and vice versa, judging from the kills made this was a very long and tough game that both parties played very defensive. Looks all like a good game.
Does it prove a point? Certainly not, the outcome would be different with another lineup.
Does it bring drama? Uhm...yes?

Just stop with those threads and keep the rivalry ingame.

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
01-13-2013, 04:27 PM
I like rivalry and competition thats what really makes you wanna improve and do the very best in a game. But you shoud always be a good sport, spawning certainly isnt cool but Saycred isnt an innocent white sheep himself either.
Rated M beat Unity several times and vice versa, judging from the kills made this was a very long and tough game that both parties played very defensive. Looks all like a good game.
Does it prove a point? Certainly not, the outcome would be different with another lineup.
Does it bring drama? Uhm...yes?

Just stop with those threads and keep the rivalry ingame.

Where have you been you're late! :P

Neutral
01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
No need for this thread Unity vs Rated m both sides have won countless times if we took screenies and posted every time a match happened there would be alot of threads. fair enough if it was a tourney or an official match but seeming as it is a friendly its pointless. I find it hard to see what point you were trying to prove its a useless thread and your ruining the rivalry.

Delphina
01-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Thread closed. No need to incite an argument with another team.
PM me with any questions.