PDA

View Full Version : Whats the difference between mini dungeon and actual levels?

Ellyidol
09-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Title says it all.

How does AO2 1-5 differ from the AO2 Mini dungeon? I know the mini dungeon has 3 alien bosses and drop pinks quite often, I don't know what makes doing actual levels have more benefit =/

Need your help! Thanks!

Royce
09-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Certain pinks only drop from particular bosses in AO2. Desert Eagle Talons, Desert Daggers, Djinn Wands, Djinn Blades, Plasma Swords, Shock Lances, Alien Blasters, Red Scarab Bows, Dark Matter Staffs, Royal Shadow Staffs, and Apep Sunkiller Staffs do not drop in Plasma Pyramid. Also playing the same map over and over is boring ;)

Ellyidol
09-21-2010, 10:00 PM
I see, so the pinks that drop in plasma pyramid, are mostly cheap general pinks like thoths, isis, and horus? I've gotten some decent pinks but nothing worth alot.

Royce
09-21-2010, 10:18 PM
I see, so the pinks that drop in plasma pyramid, are mostly cheap general pinks like thoths, isis, and horus?

Well the stuff that drops everywhere is mostly Thoth, Isis, Horus, Osiris, and the lower pinks. There is only 1 Ryylox, 1 Galzyx, and 2 Zurazes. Also, all the best armors, helms, shields, and some decent weapons (djinn spear, ra staff, scarab bow) drop in Plasma Pyramid. It is only the more rare pink weapons I mentioned above (and the red Khopeshes which I forgot), that drop from specific bosses in AO2 maps 1-5

Ellyidol
09-21-2010, 11:19 PM
So mostly weapons I see. Armors should come from plasma pyramid then. And those weapons are the only really expensive ones in game right? There are no expensive armors? I've seen some talk about this vynxar (not sure on spelling) helm though, what is that?

Royce
09-22-2010, 10:47 AM
I've seen some talk about this vynxar (not sure on spelling) helm though, what is that?

It's a rare level 25 helm that drops of the boss Vyxnaar in the crypt off the road between Glumdoll and Fort Blackstone.