PDA

View Full Version : Demonlord Armor

TwoHats
01-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Is there a big difference between Demonlord Security and Grace other than price? For security I would gain armor and health and lose some crit and dodge for grace I would gain 100less health but add some (small) crit and dodge. I am trying for a DPS build with light, frost, fire, curse.
thanks for any input

yuriramos
01-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Armor and hp is better than crit for mage

Energizeric
01-14-2013, 06:04 AM
Yes, the security one is better for sure.

Lifebringer
01-14-2013, 01:08 PM
Technically in a pvp fight it wont make any difference which of the 2 you use because in sure people will be hitting for more than 100 damage at a time. In which case there isnt even 1 hits worth of difference as security adds only 100 more health than grace. And as grace increases crit chance slightly it may proc once more than having security would per fight. Basically it wint be noticeable which ever you chose in my opinion.

zathbell
01-21-2013, 03:48 AM
how i can found demonlord, in the game? is dificcult. your have idea for my of a recommendation.

Energizeric
01-21-2013, 04:32 AM
how i can found demonlord, in the game? is dificcult. your have idea for my of a recommendation.

Any of the bosses in the elite maps from the dead city campaign drop Elite Banded Chests. Demonlord armors and helms come from those chests. You can also buy those chests from the CS.