PDA

View Full Version : two little monster in Mardrom throne room!

Hung Dang
01-14-2013, 09:18 AM
those two little monster might need some change, their push back attack is stupid! So many time I can't get the item because of them keep pushing me back and I can't walk, and they do a lot of damage that even two healing ability in my Warrior plus some health pots can't get me enough time to get to those item that I want to get. They drive me mad especially when I got an Elite banded gold chest and there is no way to get around them!

moonway03
01-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Freeze,stun

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

BodMaster
01-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Either;

A: Drag the boss high enough so that they do not follow. (Not too far or it will reset, takes a few runs to work out the measurements.

B. Move in close enough against the far wall by the throne so if they push the chests are literally against the wall where you killed the boss.

Hung Dang
01-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Freeze,stun

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
how do you freeze or stun them with a warrior when you can't even get near them?

Hung Dang
01-14-2013, 04:46 PM
Either;

A: Drag the boss high enough so that they do not follow. (Not too far or it will reset, takes a few runs to work out the measurements.

B. Move in close enough against the far wall by the throne so if they push the chests are literally against the wall where you killed the boss.
sometime it work but when I farm with random people, they will just get their item and get out of there leaving me alone and I can't really do anything. I just want them to disappear after we kill Mardrom, that way it will be easier to get the item!

BodMaster
01-14-2013, 09:17 PM
I just want them to disappear after we kill Mardrom, that way it will be easier to get the item!

When you put it that way, I agree (:

Thought you meant remove them in whole.

Fyrce
01-15-2013, 12:13 AM
Um, or just kill them...?

Hung Dang
01-15-2013, 01:54 AM
Um, or just kill them...?
killing them in elite is a waste of time and you will get pretty much nothing! And they do quite a lot of damage too so if you have to burn health pots for that then you lost a lot more than gain.