PDA

View Full Version : ~Your Personal Opinion on MOST NEEDED Updates~

Pocket Legends
04-24-2010, 04:02 PM
There's so many great ideas out there, I wanted to bring as many as I could onto this thread. Pick 1-3 of the MOST-NEEDED updates that you can think of and provide a reasonable explanation how they can be fixed or improved upon. NOTE: These are all different opinions, please use constructive comments, not hateful ones. :)

1. - I personally think there should be more than 1 main chat area. I realize the game is not made just for chatting, but perhaps there could be side-achievements in different chat areas. If anyone wants to expand on this idea, feel free to.

2. - This has been suggested before, but a 4th class seems ideal. If you do a little researching by talking to some NPCs, they do suggest a human race. All ideas are appreciated.

3. - Wouldn't it be neat if everybody else could easily see your hard work and dedication in a glance? I think that once you hit the cap (Level 30 at the moment) it would be nice if your name was displayed in a different color.

Please post your comments and suggestions on what you would like to see in Pocket Legends! I'm very excited for the up-coming updates and can't wait to see what the future brings.

I'm going to put some of the posts I liked the best below:
__________________________________________________ _____________________
"I think the ability to be able to see everyones gear is essential. If someone has a sweet flaming sword, it would be nice to be able to see what it is called . Heck, maybe I would go into the Platinum store and buy it if it was possible. " - Demarrer (Page 1)
__________________________________________________ ______________________
"Daggers speed should be changed back to 0.6 with the base damage downgraded to make it fair. When I play with a dagger I expect speed." - Banned (Page 1)
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Splurd
04-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Frankly I think making an account with the same name as the game is very misleading...

As for 3), level 30 is not the permanent level cap, it will go up with the next map release.

Reaper
04-24-2010, 04:08 PM
I think you should be able to view helmets and be able to ... umm.. Yeah, that's it :P

Pocket Legends
04-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Frankly I think making an account with the same name as the game is very misleading...

As for 3), level 30 is not the permanent level cap, it will go up with the next map release.

Misleading? I'm only an average player. And yes, the cap will change. When the cap changes, I believe the color should be raised to 35 as well.

Splurd
04-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Just saying, that if you post a thread saying "Version 1.1 is out in iTunes now! Go download it!"

more people are likely to believe you, if compared to if I tried the same thing.

Thats why I think its misleading. People may think your account is linked to the admins or developers.

Just saying ya know, not trying to offend or imply you will do such things.

Pocket Legends
04-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Just saying, that if you post a thread saying "Version 1.1 is out in iTunes now! Go download it!"

more people are likely to believe you, if compared to if I tried the same thing.

Thats why I think its misleading. People may think your account is linked to the admins or developers.

Just saying ya know, not trying to offend or imply you will do such things.

I completely understand. No offence taken. I will add to my signature that I'm only an average player. However, if you have any ideas please post them :)

Demarrer
04-24-2010, 04:32 PM
I think the ability to be able to see everyones gear is essential. If someone has a sweet flaming sword, it would be nice to be able to see what it is called . Heck, maybe I would go into the Platinum store and buy it if it was possible.

Banned
04-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Daggers speed should be changed back to 0.6 with the base damage downgraded to make it fair. When I play with a dagger I expect speed.