PDA

View Full Version : Please update or make and event

Purrfection
01-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Please update or make and event people are leaving dl. They are upset and feel like you dont care. This is your only adult oriented game. Most adults are the one's who spend the money and they are quitting the game. Most of us who play dl don't play your other games. So please give us something. Thanks.

Phantomas
01-15-2013, 06:15 AM
Please update or make and event people are leaving dl. They are upset and feel like you dont care.

Totally agree, game has stil lots of potential, an event wld be great, and a lvl cap raise wld b even better. There r lots of suggestions of how to make DL attractive and profitable for u again.
Alot of ppl I talk to all agree, they r all waiting for an update, they r already leaving AL, AL was new and fun to play, but by far not as fun as DL is/was.
DL is loosing active players because there's nothing new going on.
Myself I still like the game very much and hope u reconsider giving DL attention again.

Kraoracha
01-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Agreed, although I do understand that programming takes lots of time, and they have to devide their time between more games.

kluu
01-15-2013, 05:52 PM
people are beginning to return to DL. if only sts would recognize expanding the DL world would retain the already loyal base and attract more people i mean the game is in commercials for chrome even! wth.

Skeokateva
01-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Atm it seems like DL is a tiny bit of butter being spread across a huge piece of bread. Not enough devs.. I mean butter to cover this toast;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

doomdoomdoom
01-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Agreed. I understand that a major update including new missions is a lot of work. But an event or even just a new item we can try to farm for would be greatly appreciated. I am seeing fewer and fewer of my friends online.

Bootdaddy
01-25-2013, 05:22 PM
At the moment i think there focused on AL hopefully they'll take time to look at the other games.

doomdoomdoom
01-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Perhaps STS could even start with a propose a DL Event contest? We would all post ideas for future events....then STS could pick one and implement it? Maybe the person(s) that posted the idea(s) implemented get a small plat award.

The criteria for selecting a winner could include things like: creativity, coolness factor, ease of implementation, etc.

Phreakazoid
01-31-2013, 02:37 PM
I agree. No event for Christmas or New years whats up with that? You did something for thanksgiving? Also more platinum sales.

Kraoracha
02-01-2013, 02:07 AM
I think valentine's day is a perfect opertunity to show us their love for the players ;)

doomdoomdoom
02-06-2013, 06:50 PM
I think valentine's day is a perfect opertunity to show us their love for the players ;)
While I totally agree....bet my hubby hopes there isn't a valentine's event >_<

Kraoracha
02-07-2013, 04:26 AM
I bet some hubbies or wifes hope that dl dies, so they get some more attention again, hehe.

Dan Paloay
02-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Thanks to dl.. This is fun