PDA

View Full Version : Don't let people exploit free stuff

azefekie
01-14-2013, 04:49 PM
Constantly watching people in towns trying to sell free promo codes, I know there is a thread already in AL Announcements that was made a while back. I'm just hoping if someone reads this and catches someone trying to sell the codes you can announce some codes in town and shut down his little business. Not all people that play STS games are aware that the forums exists and that they have free codes here, I hate when someone tries to take advantage of other people.

If you don't know type /promocode then the code

1-droidgamers111312 (mage)
2-kotaku111312 (mage)
3-aol111312 (rouge)
4-androidcentral111312 (warrior)
5-stsvip111612 (warrior)
6-onrpgvip12612 (warrior)

Bless
01-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Theres also a whole guide dedicated to this in guides section =)

azefekie
01-14-2013, 05:06 PM
yes but this isn't a guide for it, it's to make a little more awareness so people hopefully stop others from selling something that is free to players who don't know about the forums.
Theres also a whole guide dedicated to this in guides section =)

Bless
01-14-2013, 05:15 PM
yes but this isn't a guide for it, it's to make a little more awareness so people hopefully stop others from selling something that is free to players who don't know about the forums.
Theres also a whole guide dedicated to this in guides section =) ahh I see, but communication is not the same in AL than in PL, in PL we could easily spread announcements, tourneys, rules etc but the AL forum to IG community isnt very communicative. An example is when sam said that the whole "chest opening" thing was a rumor, there was still 40% of the people still not knowing/ignoring it.

azefekie
01-14-2013, 05:22 PM
agreed, this will get out a little at a time. Just tired of watching people take advantage of others, they're too lazy to make their own gold.
ahh I see, but communication is not the same in AL than in PL, in PL we could easily spread announcements, tourneys, rules etc but the AL forum to IG community isnt very communicative. An example is when sam said that the whole "chest opening" thing was a rumor, there was still 40% of the people still not knowing/ignoring it.

darthdlo
01-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Just report ppl who r selling codes. In PL they get banned for selling codes I'm sure it's same here.

azefekie
01-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Ik.
Just report ppl who r selling codes. In PL they get banned for selling codes I'm sure it's same here.

Jcyee
01-14-2013, 09:47 PM
I see this in all the sts games that I play. I usually just shout them out to the whole town. But we can't follow them everywhere so I do what I can do.

Rollo
01-15-2013, 05:26 AM
I'm not sure I understand. Where can we find these promo codes? Can someone post a link, please.

Cahaun
01-15-2013, 05:38 AM
I'm not sure I understand. Where can we find these promo codes? Can someone post a link, please.
Promo codes are in the original post of this thread.
They are provided when a small company and STS make a small promo code for a new release, or when STS releases them in an email to celebrate an event.

Rollo
01-15-2013, 05:42 AM
Oh my gosh I'm blind l lol. Now I see them xD I assumed those codes were his toon names and just flew past them. Thanks!